Orion ATEX Instruments
12 March 2012
Our new portfolio of ATEX certified pressure switches are manufactured in India by Orion Instruments, and range in pressure from 1.5mbar to 200bar.As well as ATEX, the new range of pressure switches is certified for IECEx by BASEEFA and include hydraulic, PD (Pressure Difference), high pressure and low pressure versions, all of which feature easily wired terminal blocks, stainless steel wetted parts and options including hermetically sealed micro-switches
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/02/2015 - Sorry seems to be the hardest word but not for us!
- 09/02/2015 - News, Views, products and industry comment
- 20/08/2013 - PVL is delighted to announce its appointment as the UK distributor for German sensor specialist Fafnir GmbH.
- 20/08/2013 - PAJ WIO Water-in-oil Sensors
- 05/12/2012 - ATMI Level Detectors
- 15/08/2012 - New ATEX pressure switches that can stand the heat
- 26/06/2012 - PVL knows who’ll win the Euros
- 26/06/2012 - David goes speed dating – or not!
- 08/03/2012 - Why simple is best when it comes to float valves?
- 08/03/2012 - PVL gets switched on to digital pressure transducers
- 13/06/2011 - KFC from PVL….
- 02/06/2011 - Custom-made multi-level switch
- 02/06/2011 - Kelco V25L – a new kind of non-electric visual level indicator
- 02/06/2011 - LCC1 level sensor
- 02/06/2011 - RFS 12 P Level Switch
- 02/06/2011 - ATEX Specials
- 26/05/2011 - Digital Pressure Switches from PVL