Medpage Limited T/A Easylink UK Introduces New Products
20 May 2013
Additional Products from Medpage T/A Easylink UKLOW BLOOD SUGAR ALARM - FOR THE DETECTION OF SYMPTOMS OF HYPOGLYCAEMIA FOR PEOPLE WITH DIABETES
The HSA-01 can detect the symptoms of Hypoglycaemia, low blood sugar in diabetic people.
The HSA-01 is a self contained device that incorporates two sensors located on the rear of the product, styled like a wristwatch. The sensors, when in contact with the skin of the wrist or ankle respond to perspiration and body temperature (cold sweats), two common symptoms of low blood sugar. If a cold sweat is detected, a built in vibrator operates along with a tone beeper alarm.
The persistent vibration from the alarm is sufficient to disturb most users from sleep enabling a blood test and remedial action to be taken.
The HSA-01 is for use when sleeping, it is not designed or intended to be used as a daytime alarm. When used in accordance with the instruction guide, the HSA-01 can detect early symptoms of hypoglycaemia and reduce the likelihood of more serious complications.
Product details: http://www.easylinkuk.co.uk/page31.html
DIFFICULT TO REACH MAINS POWER SOCKET? REMOTE CONTROL IT
Simple solution for converting a standard mains power outlet for remote control. The remote socket can be used to switch on/off any appliance with a rating of up to 3000W and is ideal where appliances or lamps are plugged into difficult to reach power outlets.
Product Details: http://www.easylinkuk.co.uk/page72.html
WANT TO MOVE OR ADD A LIGHT SWITCH WITHOUT WIRING? REMOTE CONTROL IT
Large easy-press switch with remote controlled bulb holder. Very useful kit that provides a QUICK no-wiring solution to moving the position of a room light switch. The battery powered switch transmitter can be stuck to the wall with double sided adhesive or hook and loop fasteners. Less than £15.00.
Product details: http://www.easylinkuk.co.uk/page72.html
RON-WC1 WIRELESS PULL CORD DISABLED BATHROOM & TOILET ALARM SYSTEM.
DDA Compliance in five minutes. The RON-WC1 is designed to provide a visual and audible warning when a disabled person requires assistance when using a toilet or bathroom.
The pull cord transmitter sends a radio signal to the emergency call alarm. The call alarm produces an adjustable volume tone alarm with bright flashing strobe LED’s to draw attention. The alarm is reset using a wireless reset button (green).
All system parts are battery operated with very long battery life, so no electrical wiring or professional installation is required. The system conforms to all safety and operational standards relating to alarms for the disabled.
The RON-WC1 can be installed and ready for use in under 10 minutes and is guaranteed to perform.
Product details: http://www.easylinkuk.co.uk/page48.html
RADIO PAGER WITH KEY FOB TRANSMITTER – NEED HELP – CALL STAFF – SECURITY ALERT
Stylish, robust, simplistic help call paging system. Pendant transmitter with 100M range powered by 1 x 12V A23 battery. Tone + vibration alert radio pager powered by 2 x AA batteries. Under £40.00.
Product details: http://www.easylinkuk.co.uk/page18.html
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 17/03/2021 - Medpage is a family ran company, with a huge heart and resources gathered over our 35- year trading history.
- 21/01/2021 - TumbleCare a new brand of falls management products by Medpage Limited
- 12/06/2020 - Carers Week
- 13/06/2017 - What is Dravet Syndrome?
- 13/06/2017 - Young onset dementia
- 13/06/2017 - Assistive technology provides numerous affordale care solutions
- 15/05/2015 - Medpage Limited launch new epileptic seizure monitor.
- 15/05/2015 - Fall protection for hospitals & care homes
- 01/08/2014 - iHelp the ultimate safety companion for the elderly and vulnerable
- 01/08/2014 - The MP5 ULTRA is a revolutionary patient movement sensor for the detection of epleptic seizure movement from a person in bed
- 01/08/2014 - MemRabel 2 - a product created to supplement absent carers
- 01/08/2014 - Medpage Limited Launch New Seizure Monitor - Medpage MP5V2
- 20/05/2013 - Call-Hear
- 20/05/2013 - Easylink supporting The National Charity - Young Epilepsy
- 20/05/2013 - Medpage Limited T/A Easylink UK Introduce New Fall Detection Product
- 20/05/2013 - Rondish Totally Wire-Free Bed & Chair Occupancy Alarm
- 20/05/2013 - Talking Memo Reminder with 4 x Daily Alarms
- 20/05/2013 - Talking Thermometer with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Announcement (TT-01)
- 20/05/2013 - Why choose Medpage?
- 20/05/2013 - Motability Scooter Tracker – Find a missing scooter or motorised wheelchair in seconds
- 20/05/2013 - Touch-N-Switch
- 20/05/2013 - The history of the Medpage epileptic seizure movement detector
- 27/06/2011 - MemRabel™ Dementia Care Aid - What is MemRabel?
- 23/06/2011 - How We Got Our Nights Back