MiniTec’s new adapters combine perfectly for multi-axis linear positioning systems
23 August 2013
• A new range of precision adapters from MiniTec allows its complete range of linear positioning slides to be combined easily and economically for flexible and convenient build of multi-axis positioning systems.MiniTec has extended its modular linear positioning system range with newly developed precision adapters that facilitate the actuators to be combined easily and economically to form multi-axis systems.
Applications such as material handling, packaging, pick-and-place, material testing, marking or laser machining can be handled flexibly and precisely. The new adapters are suitable for fastening MiniTec’s profile system guide rails onto slides as well as slides on slides. With adapters having datum edges, extensive adjustment of the system is not necessary.
Linear axes and modules based on the MiniTec aluminium profile system have been successfully used across many different applications for more than 25 years. With its own production, comprehensive stock-holding and custom-oriented service, the complete range consists of compact leadscrew and belt driven guides from 45 mm square section up to heavy duty 180mm wide units.
For high-precision linear axes with optimised installation space, the newly released LMS Linearmodul series includes recirculating ball bearing guides and recirculating ball screws. The key characteristic across the linear positioning system range is the modular concept that is applied throughout; with the same ‘T’ groove size and all components compatible with all sizes of MiniTec’s profile system machine framing range - allowing complete machine base and automated positioning system build from a single supply source.
MiniTec linear guides can be delivered as components, ready for installation, or may be supplied as complete assemblies including drive and control units and application programming. System design may be carried out by the customer using MiniTec’s comprehensive and free of charge iCAD Assembler software or MiniTec can provide a complete design and installation service if required.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/05/2016 - The Flexible Aluminium Profile System For A Range of Applications
- 17/05/2016 - MiniTec helps the Aviva Rugby Championship winning streak
- 17/05/2016 - MiniTec purpose built trolleys help a turbo shaft manufacturer improve operational efficiency
- 17/05/2016 - MiniTec – manufacturer of profiling systems celebrates 30 year anniversary in 2016
- 17/05/2016 - MiniTec UK Ltd – combines UK expertise with original German engineering to achieve global reach - truly the art of simplicity
- 17/05/2016 - Design your own aluminium profile application with iCAD online – the art of simplicity
- 17/05/2016 - MiniTec build a bespoke test room for Magnetic Shields Ltd
- 05/11/2015 - MiniTec designs and supplies display cabinets for National Physical Laboratory ‘Super Sight’ stand
- 19/10/2015 - Another machine framing hole in one!
- 14/09/2015 - Engineering Design Show
- 08/07/2015 - From simple frames to automated factory: MiniTec’s new Profile System catalogue is a must-have resource for machinery and equipment design
- 19/06/2015 - MiniTec launches new mini-sized framing profile and matching component range - for smaller machines and structures
- 11/05/2015 - MiniTec supplies flexible manufacturing cell with Kanban storage for The Proving Factory
- 12/02/2015 - Machine framing products with global sales & support: MiniTec’s profile system helps Zen realise putting perfection for golfers
- 07/01/2015 - MiniTec UK Increases range of equipment for Autosport 2015
- 30/09/2014 - MiniTec to exhibit at Engineering Design Show
- 05/09/2014 - MiniTec UK - Engineering Design Show preview
- 10/07/2014 - Part-system build service for OEMs: MiniTec’s full service (supply chain management) capability benefits Cobalt Light Systems
- 10/01/2014 - MiniTec workstations help provide quality and consistency for aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul provider MAEL
- 21/11/2013 - Show preview: MiniTec UK Ltd, Stand Number 8244
- 17/10/2013 - MiniTec launches new KanTainer – a storage system for kanban production
- 14/06/2013 - MiniTec keeps motorsports spick and span
- 27/09/2012 - MiniTec's new UMS pallet circulation conveyor suits a wide range of applications in materials handling
- 11/09/2012 - MiniTec to exhibit at Engineering Design Show
- 04/09/2012 - MiniTec launches spiral conveyor for high-throughput materials handling
- 09/07/2012 - MiniTec launch new LMS Linearmodul actuators for complete automation flexibility
- 21/06/2012 - MiniTec introduces a new range of components for noise reduction screens and acoustic enclosures
- 17/01/2012 - IPSOL's solar panel centre of excellence uses MiniTec Profile System
- 02/08/2010 - MiniTec UK helps bring a smile for PictureBlast party photo booth service
- 14/04/2010 - MiniTec launch Office Cube profile system
- 17/02/2010 - MiniTec News brochure proves that excellence is in the detail
- 17/02/2010 - MiniTec UK lanch two Profi-Team catalogues featuring conveyor systems for assembly and inspection lines
- 29/01/2010 - Workplace System catalogue from MiniTec covers all bases
- 27/01/2010 - MiniTec success at MB&A
- 26/01/2010 - New conveyor catalogue from MiniTec includes expanded range
- 25/01/2010 - MiniTec compiles reference guide on machine framing system design and applications
- 25/11/2009 - Fast turnaround for Conveyor Systems from MiniTec
- 11/11/2009 - MiniTecs' 2009 brochure shows that excellence is in the detail for machine framing systems
- 06/11/2009 - New MiniTec Profi-Team catalogues provide overview of modular conveyor systems for manufacturing, assembly and inspection lines
- 19/01/2009 - MiniTec UK launches new GFK90 flexible link chain conveyor system
- 09/10/2007 - New stainless steel profile provides durable machine framing system