Did you know that Sign Installations is a subsidiary of The Sussex Sign Company.
01 March 2016
Throughout the United Kingdom The Sussex Sign Company has strategically placed sub-contractors that enable the organisation to provide maximum coverage with the least amount of travel.Serving the signage industry, we work alongside your company offering project assistance with experienced manufacturing and installation services.
Installations range from fascia signs, internal signs and graphics, to complicated multi-component high-level installations, requiring specialist access and fixing equipment.
Post installation, The Sussex Sign Company can provide maintenance programmes to optimise their performance and protect your tangible and intangible investment.
If required The Sussex Sign Company can create a bespoke ‘Planned Preventative Maintenance’ (PPM) programme, or a reactive/ad-hoc service for you.
Covering London, Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey, Kent, Essex and The Home Counties with both prominent organisations and smaller based companies, we provide a cost effective solution.
Our installation and Maintenance Teams exercise a wealth of experience at fabricating, installing and maintaining a vast portfolio of hard and soft branding and signage solutions – at both high and low levels. Demonstrating proficient competencies with certifications that include but that are not limited to the following: CHAS. Construction Line, IPAF, CSCS, PASMA, NVQ. Working at Heights and Asbestos Awareness Training.
If you would like to discuss a project or learn more about our services, please call our team of experts today on 01273 424 900.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/12/2017 - How The Sussex Sign Company can help if you are a marketing manager
- 11/12/2017 - How The Sussex Sign Company can help if you are a marketing agency
- 21/08/2017 - Why get your vehicle signwritten?
- 16/05/2017 - The Day I met Trunki
- 23/03/2017 - With Spring now upon us and motivation levels rising after the darker days of winter.
- 28/02/2017 - Let's Do Business - Brighton 2017
- 17/01/2017 - Buying cheap is not always the best option.
- 12/01/2017 - Best New Year’s Resolution for Your Business? New Signage
- 12/12/2016 - Why Does Effective Wayfinding Signage Need That Expert Touch?
- 12/12/2016 - What Makes for Quality and Effective School Signage?
- 12/12/2016 - Only Trust a Commercial Signage Specialist with Your Business Signs
- 12/12/2016 - Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Shop Signs!
- 22/11/2016 - Pub Signs
- 16/11/2016 - Are you using your vehicle to promote your business?
- 28/10/2016 - Only Trust a Commercial Signage Specialist with Your Business Signs
- 20/09/2016 - Did you know that we now do print?
- 24/08/2016 - How could car graphics benefit your business?
- 21/07/2016 - Crazy kiosk!
- 04/07/2016 - The Seahaven Young Entrepreneurs Scheme
- 29/06/2016 - LED Technology in signage systems
- 20/06/2016 - From concept to completion, we can help...
- 05/04/2016 - Top Safety Accreditation for The Sussex Sign Company
- 31/03/2016 - Don't let this happen to you...
- 17/03/2016 - This Friday!
- 23/02/2016 - Estate Agent LED Light Pockets
- 23/02/2016 - Whittingtons Estate Agent complete design and sign package from concept to production
- 16/02/2016 - So how do you promote your Charity to thousands of people.
- 09/02/2016 - All that jazz!
- 26/01/2016 - Powder Coated Lectern Signs
- 15/01/2016 - From Vehicle Wrapping to Exhibition Design, we deliver excellent concepts, from production, through to installation
- 15/01/2016 - Commissioned work by South East Dance – Becky Edmunds and Zoe Zanders exhibited work at the Onca Gallery
- 14/01/2016 - Happy New Year from The Sussex Sign Company!
- 05/01/2016 - The Sussex Sign Company sponsors this monthly networking event held for local businesses
- 21/12/2015 - New restaurant signage
- 10/12/2015 - How to select the best soft signage