Testemp Limited new range of threaded nozzle type temperature sensors.
18 March 2016
Testemp now manufacture an extended range of threaded temperature sensors otherwise known as nozzle sensors.These are normally known as nozzle thermocouples but other sensor types are available.
The threaded nozzle can be of any thread type but normally the standard sizes are:
Metric threads : M6x1, M8x1, M8x1.25, M10x1, M12x1
Imperial threads : 1/8”BSP, 1/4”BSP, 1/2”BSP, 1/4”BSF or 1/4”UNF
The threaded nozzle is generally left free turning for ease of installation but can be fixed to the sheath where a seal may be required.
The sensing tip as standard is generally short (a few mm) but longer immersion lengths can be manufactured where the sensing tip may be going into a drilled hole. If your instrumentation requires it or you have a problem with electrical noise, insulated junctions can be manufactured.
Most threaded nozzle sensors are manufactured as type J or K thermocouple or PT100 resistance in both simplex (one sensor) or duplex (two sensors). Other types are available on request.
Extension cables are generally high temperature fibreglass with a protection stainless steel overbraid rated to 350/400°C, however for extra protection or robustness either a cable strain relief spring can be fitted or stainless steel armour can be fitted over the extension lead. Other cable combinations are available on request.
Termination is generally stripped tails for hard wiring to instrumentation but where required we can terminate with a plug/socket arrangement with special plastics industry connectors also available from stock.
Please call our technical sales department on 01903 714140 or email at email@example.com for a detailed quotation.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/01/2020 - Longstanding Customer
- 25/04/2016 - Testemp Limited new range of melt style temperature sensors.
- 22/04/2016 - Testemp Limited new range of leaf/shim/spade temperature sensors.
- 31/03/2016 - Testemp Limited new range of exposed junction / exposed tip temperature sensors.
- 15/03/2016 - Testemp Limited new range of band thermocouple sensors.
- 25/02/2016 - Testemp Limited new range of quick release Bayonet locking temperature sensors and adaptors