Stocksigns highlight safety at Westfield Shopping Centre
20 July 2009
Tight deadlines and short lead times are no problem for signage specialists.Stocksigns the leading signage manufacturer had recently completed a signage package for the brand new prestigious Westfield shopping centre in West London. The high profile opening launch, which included a speech from Boris Johnson and appearances from many famous people from the entertainment world, emphasized the extremely tight deadlines involved with the completion of the project.
Stocksigns is one of the few sign companies that has the manufacturing capabilities to produce the high volume of signs required in such short lead times. “Stocksigns’ fast turnaround ensured there was no delay in the opening of the centre which had already attracted a huge amount of media attention” said Katie Chipperfield, Stocksigns’ Co-ordinator for the project.
The centre boasts 280 shops and 47 restaurants and bars over 150,000sqm and Stocksigns has provided over 4000 Health and Safety signs and general signage to the vast complex.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/04/2021 - Create Your Own Sign
- 13/04/2021 - Construction
- 13/04/2021 - Traffic & Car Park Signs
- 26/02/2021 - CE Certified Road Traffic Signs
- 02/02/2021 - New Construction Range
- 02/02/2021 - Triple ISO Certification
- 02/02/2021 - A sign of the times for 2020
- 17/09/2020 - Surrey 3 Peaks Challenge
- 14/07/2020 - Essential signs for your Coronavirus Measures
- 15/06/2020 - RISQS – New Accreditation for Stocksigns Ltd
- 04/06/2020 - COVID-19: 10 Top Tips from The Lucy Rayner Foundation looking after your mental health
- 04/06/2020 - Health & Safety Refresher: Hazard Signage
- 08/11/2016 - How to get your car park signage right first time
- 19/10/2016 - Stocksigns Welcomes New Group Managing Director
- 25/04/2014 - BS EN ISO7010 – Official Advice from the HSSA
- 20/02/2014 - Stocksigns embraces creative station design.
- 07/11/2013 - Burnham Signs Continues to Shine
- 03/12/2012 - Stocksigns Announces New Sales & Marketing Director
- 03/10/2011 - Stocksigns acquires LED Sign Manufacturer
- 20/04/2011 - Being Green is Good for Charity as well as the Environment
- 26/01/2011 - Stocksigns and Links Signs Create ‘One Stop’ Sign Shop for Rail
- 25/11/2010 - How to use school signs as teaching aids
- 09/11/2010 - Latest Schools signs catalogue launched by Stocksigns
- 12/09/2010 - Gatwick Airport features large format digital print displays from Stocksigns
- 20/07/2010 - A Simple Solution to Fire Safety in Remote Areas – Stocksigns New Air Horn Fire Safety Sign
- 28/04/2010 - A return to the European Catalogue Awards for Stocksigns
- 22/04/2010 - Stocksigns on the Right Track!
- 06/04/2010 - Stocksigns - a new partnership - one year on
- 12/03/2010 - DDA Signage Solutions for Surface Rail.
- 15/07/2009 - Stocksigns help lorry drivers have a safer drive
- 07/07/2009 - Stocksigns bring complete signage solutions
- 15/05/2009 - Mayor opens refurbished Stocksigns premises
- 04/03/2009 - Stocksigns announced as new RoSPA safety partner
- 19/11/2008 - New Wood Lane Underground Station