Restructured team announced for Hill Cross Furniture as business gears for growth
16 November 2023
Hill Cross Furniture is making some strategic changes to its senior leadership structure as it prepares for accelerated future growth and moves to a group model, with its expansion into new sectors including residential and luxury lounge furniture.Jen Barker, joint business owner with husband Richard Barker, the founder of Hill Cross, will become Group CEO in the first announced move. She said, “Our goal is to deliver beautiful furniture and excellent service across all the sectors we operate.
“With more than 23 years’ experience, Hill Cross Furniture is the leading supplier of contract furniture and banquette seating to the hospitality, healthcare, leisure, and workplace sectors. We are well-known for the extensive range of quality furniture supplied alongside our exceptional project management and installation service.
We are experiencing exciting growth which will see us expand into new sectors and now’s the time to make sure we have the right team in place to realise our ambitions.”
The moves include.
- Steve Dale, promoted from Commercial Director of operations to Group MD
- Laura Taylor from Hill Cross Accounts Assistant to Group Management Accountant
- Matt Waters appointed as Head of Finance and HR for Hill Cross Group
- Emily Thompson previously Hill Cross Senior Project Coordinator now takes role of Hill Cross Sales Office Manager
- Josh Dowson previously Hill Cross Senior Project Coordinator moves to Hill Cross Sales and Product Manager