ZOUCHefoam 30 eaves filler sales go through the roof!
07 February 2012
The demand for ZOUCHefoam XLPE 30 eaves fillers has been all the more pertinent in these tough economic times.The construction industry has of course been the hardest hit and sheet metal as a form of roofing and cladding is climbing the industrial construction ranks as an economical and durable building material.
Unfortunately, as a consequence of the roofs' profile, gaps are created between the metal sheet and purlins. ZOUCHefoam XLPE 30 chemically cross-linked foam is the ideal material to shape into a profile of any size, made to measure. Without eaves fillers like this, commercial properties would be exposed to the elements as well as being open invitations to birds, dust and dirt.
ZOUCHefoam XLPE 30 eaves fillers are an efficient way of maintaining the stability of a roof against strong winds. They also allow enough air flow to circulate around the building to avoid the build-up of condensation with lower levels of humidity in the batten cavity.
Zouch Converters have been in the business of manufacturing eaves and ridge foam to the UK and beyond for a number of years now. Every project is treated as bespoke with an experienced and knowledgeable member of the team at hand to guide you through the process. ZOUCHefoam XLPE 30 eaves fillers are manufactured in high quality PE (Expanded Polyethylene), EPDM faced polyethylene and EPDM and can be made to suit any profile and all applications.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/06/2016 - New Zouchcord N
- 03/11/2015 - Zouch Converters rolls out the king of joint sealing tapes
- 14/08/2015 - PRS 10 approved Gas Closure Plate Tape from Zouch Converters
- 13/04/2015 - ZOUCHglaze Spacer Pads for transporting glass and glazing products
- 25/01/2012 - Zouchkousti Rebound aids Olympic outfit
- 21/11/2011 - Zouch Converters launch ZOUCHseal 100 to keep the winter out of your home
- 04/10/2011 - Zouch Converters sees expanding foam tape market swell in recent drive for sustainable homes
- 27/09/2011 - Zouch Converters outlines new plans to release a range of products targeted at energy efficiency
- 26/09/2011 - UV stable tapes from Zouch enter solar panel market
- 26/09/2011 - Replacing mechanical fasteners in automotive applications
- 23/04/2010 - Zouch launch new PRS 10 approved premium Gas Closure Plate Tape
- 19/04/2010 - ZOUCHcork Spacer pads
- 19/04/2010 - Z9000 extruded Cork Insulation Tape from Zouch Converters
- 15/12/2008 - The ZOUCHglaze Spacer pads