Victor's Optimax Brings Optimum Chill to Caffe Culture Stand C-26
19 March 2012
Due to unprecedented interest from the café bar sector for its new Optimax merchandising units, Victor Manufacturing will be attending the Caffe Culture show for the very first time.Perfectly suited to café and coffee shops, the Optimax range includes hot, ambient and chilled cabinets for both self and assisted service operation. More importantly, this British-manufactured range has been designed to deliver considerable energy-savings at a time when operators are watching fuel costs closely.
Feedback from the café/bar sector has been enthusiastic with an Optimax unit forming part of an installation at the Chocolate Café in Skegness following its inaugural showing at the recent Hotelympia exhibition.
According to Victor’s Communications Manager Peter Brewin: “We are pleased to say that in laboratory tests Optimax showed up to 50% reduction in energy usage over comparable models. And operators will be pleased to learn that Victor’s energy efficient improvements do not come at a premium price, but are standard across the range.”
Of particular note is the ingenious method of operation featured on the Optimax chilled display units in which chilled air is kept within the cabinet even when the rear doors are opened. A common problem with constantly opening and shutting rear doors is that the refrigeration system is made to work harder, use more energy and create unwanted heat and noise in the workplace.
The drop-down/lift-up rear, load-bearing door is engineered to open in such a way to channel cold air under the middle shelf minimising the loss of chilled air, resulting in quick recovery, reduced load on the system and less energy used for pull-down. Stand C-26 will highlight this patent-applied-for feature quite simply with dry-ice demos throughout the show.
And finally these merchandising units, manufactured with easy to clean stainless steel interiors and height adjustable display shelves facilitate effective presentation of food produce while maintaining core product temperatures.
Also being featured on the stand will be examples of Victor’s custom made counter capabilities, from its made to measure counter proficiency through to the popular Synergy range of heated, refrigerated and ambient ‘drop-in’ units designed to construct servery counters in a variety of shapes.
To fire the imagination and to illustrate exactly what can be done with Victor’s eye to practicality in operation, flair for design and manufacturing expertise, operators should take a visit to Victor’s website www.victoronline.co.uk.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/01/2018 - Victor’s new sales director appointment prompts department reshuffle
- 17/11/2016 - Victor Manufacturing are banking on Banquetline
- 06/10/2015 - Victor at Hotelympia 2014
- 23/07/2013 - Victor Optimax Inspires in Hartlepool
- 21/05/2013 - Phil Kirby plans retirement
- 21/05/2013 - Victor Optimax Patisserie Product Launch at Caffe Culture
- 02/10/2012 - Victor Gas Hot Cupboards Offer Exceptional Veraatility
- 09/07/2012 - Victor's Caribbean Carvery Odyssey
- 12/03/2012 - Victor Banquetline Outshines Competition
- 12/12/2011 - Optimum Innovation Displayed by Victor's Optimax
- 10/10/2011 - Bucks Schools choose Victor Counters
- 10/10/2011 - An Extrordinary Garden Centre
- 22/09/2011 - victor Tops the Lot
- 02/08/2011 - Victor's Lowerator Plate Dispensers Speed Service
- 06/07/2011 - Victor's topping displays keep food in tip-top condition
- 13/06/2011 - Victor Ambassador, You Are Spoiling Us!
- 18/05/2011 - All Stars at Claremont High School
- 17/05/2011 - Victor Caribbean: A sunny forecast for Carvery Operators
- 17/05/2011 - Victor's Banquetline - The Caterers Hot Favourite