New products unveiledthe Health and Safety Show Midlands at
05 September 2012
Evacusafe will be unveiling their new Premium Adjustable Evacuslider and Home Emergency Transit Chair in Birmingham this month and the team will be offering advice on any evacuation concerns that you may have.The Health and Safety Show Midlands takes place at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham on 12th and 13th September 2012. If you’re responsible for health and safety at your place of work then this event will provide you with the perfect opportunity to meet with, and network with professionals from various areas within the industry.
The team at Evacusafe will be available to offer you straightforward and reliable advice in relation to emergency evacuation that you may have, and to demonstrate their range of evacuation chairs, transport chairs and rescue-sheets.
Evacusafe will be using this show to unveil two brand new products;
The Premium Adjustable Evacuslider. This is a modern day rescue-sheet that sets the bar very high for the evacuation aid market.
Paul Mitchell, Director of Evacusafe says “As always we’re looking forward to meeting new customers as well as catching up with our friends within the industry and we’re really excited about showing off our new Premium Adjustable Evacuslider.
It’s been available to purchase on our website for a few weeks and already the uptake has been phenomenal. It’s great to be able to offer a product which we designed in collaboration with health and education professionals in order to meet their specific requirements.
The beauty of our new adjustable Evacuslider is that it’s extremely suitable for smaller people, in particular children, which makes it ideal for use in schools and other educational establishments as well as health clinics and hospitals”.
The Home Emergency Transit Chair (HETC-23) is aimed at householders who need a way of getting a mobility impaired person up or down the stairs. The chair is lightweight and easy to set up and use. It is also extremely portable so can be transported easily form one location to another, so ideal for holidays, family gatherings and visiting friends.
The Evacusafe team will be located at stand number 125 and available for informal chats or, if required, more formal meetings can be arranged prior to the event by contacting Evacusafe’s head office on 01256 332723 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/02/2016 - Where can you buy Evacuation Chairs in the Middle East?
- 23/11/2015 - Grab a Discounted Evacuation Chair & FREE eLearning Courses Now
- 24/08/2015 - Grab Yourself an Evacuation Chair Bargain
- 17/08/2015 - Would You Like a Free No-obligation Evacuation Site Visit & Assessment by a Professional Evacusafe Engineer?
- 15/07/2015 - Bariatric Rescue-sheet Now Available From Evacusafe
- 05/05/2015 - New Course Added to the Evacusafe Portfolio of eLearning Courses
- 16/04/2015 - This is a Call to any Businesses in Scotland Looking for Evacuation Chairs or Rescue-sheets
- 03/03/2015 - Biggest Ever Budget Busting Deal from Evacusafe
- 12/02/2015 - Evacusafe Push the Boundaries Once Again
- 05/02/2015 - Evacusafe Launches FREE Downloadable App
- 07/01/2015 - Rent a Stairway Transit Chair for the Christmas Period for a Little Over £7 per Day
- 23/12/2014 - Evacusafe Announce Distributor for Kuwait
- 12/12/2014 - A Special Festive Offer from Evacusafe
- 18/11/2014 - Infographic: Disability in the UK
- 13/10/2014 - Evacusafe UK Introduce Electric Stair Climbers to its Portfolio of Evacuation Products
- 08/10/2014 - Evacusafe Announce Distributor for Saudi Arabia
- 03/10/2014 - Evacusafe to Exhibit Products in Germany This Month
- 01/10/2014 - Free Training with All Evacuslider Rescue-Sheets
- 17/09/2014 - Evacusafe to Exhibit Products in Germany This Month
- 16/09/2014 - Evacusafe to Provide Evacuation Chairs for Ryder Cup 2014
- 08/09/2014 - Free Training with All Evacuslider Rescue-Sheets
- 02/09/2014 - Evacusafe Announce New Distributors for Benelux Region
- 11/08/2014 - Evacusafe Secure Biggest Order to Date
- 04/08/2014 - You’ve got the chair. Now what? Read the FREE White Paper from Evacusafe.
- 01/08/2014 - Crown Commercial Service Select Evacusafe as Official Evacuation Chair Training Provider
- 30/07/2014 - Evacusafe Awarded Further Professional Accreditation
- 28/07/2014 - Evacusafe Head to Japan to Demonstrate Evacuation Chairs
- 21/07/2014 - Evacusafe Awarded Civil Defence Approval in Dubai
- 10/07/2014 - Evacusafe to Demonstrate Evacuation Chairs & Rescue-sheets at London’s Excel 17th – 19th June 2014
- 30/06/2014 - Evacuation Chair Maintenance & Servicing by Evacusafe
- 16/06/2014 - Evacusafe to showcase Evacuation Chairs & Rescue-sheets
- 03/04/2014 - Evacusafe Director’s 90 Kilometre Walk in Aid of Breast Cancer Charity
- 07/02/2014 - Excel Evacuation Chair Maximum Load Increased to 182Kg
- 10/12/2013 - Evacusafe Release Free White Paper
- 05/12/2013 - Rental of Stairway Transit Chairs for the Christmas Holidays
- 19/11/2013 - Evacusafe Products Available For Demonstration In Newcastle
- 23/09/2013 - IRSM Approve Evacusafe’s Evacuation Chair Training
- 03/09/2013 - Evacusafe Celebrate Success of Online Training Courses
- 19/08/2013 - Evacusafe Celebrate Success of Online Training Courses
- 21/06/2013 - Special Offer Bundle Deal – Buy a Standard Evacuation Chair & RoSPA Approved Training for 4 People for Just £500
- 10/06/2013 - Evacusafe’s Training Courses Receive ROSPA Approval
- 16/05/2013 - Evacusafe offer the World’s first online Evacuation Chair Training courses
- 11/03/2013 - Evacuation Chair Price Slashed to Just £500 for the Whole of March
- 06/09/2012 - 9/11 memorial commend Evac+Chair International for life-saving evacuation
- 13/08/2012 - New Adjustable Evacuation Rescue-sheet Available