Selectaglaze at The Coronation Festival, Buckingham Palace - 11th – 14th July 2013
29 May 2013
The Coronation Festival, taking place over four days this July in the Gardens of Buckingham Palace, will celebrate the 60th anniversary of The Queen's Coronation.This exciting and unique event, hosted by the Royal Warrant Holders Association, will bring together, for the first time, over 200 companies who hold Royal Warrants of Appointment.
Promoting the very best of UK plc, the Festival will celebrate innovation, excellence and industry through trade and craft.
Royal Warrants are a mark of recognition to individuals or companies who have supplied goods or services for at least 5 years to the Households of HM The Queen, HRH The Duke of Edinburgh or HRH The Prince of Wales.
Founded in 1966, Selectaglaze, the UK’s leading designer and manufacturer of secondary glazing systems, has been a Warrant Holder to HM The Queen since 2004.
The Festival will offer four main areas of interest: Food and Drink, Homes & Gardens, Design & Technology and Styles, Pursuits and Pastimes. Visitors will have the opportunity to explore the Gardens and buy, sample and experience the wide range of products and services from the exhibitors.
Selectaglaze’s stand will be located in the Homes & Gardens area and will show how secondary glazing works and demonstrate how it can sympathetically fit within a wide variety of building styles including fine listed properties.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to see a selection of scaled down samples and discuss technical issues.
Applications for tickets can be made at: www.coronationfestival.com.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 01/08/2014 - Supreme Energy Efficiency For County Hall
- 10/07/2014 - All quiet at St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- 20/06/2014 - Selectaglaze at the V&A
- 22/05/2014 - The Hallé Orchestra – Silenced by Selectaglaze!
- 15/05/2014 - Selectaglaze helps keep ‘Silence in the Library’
- 06/03/2014 - Selectaglaze on track
- 20/02/2014 - A Winning Performance in the “Golden Mile” – GREAT WEST HOUSE, BRENTFORD
- 18/02/2014 - A Feast For The Eyes
- 10/02/2014 - Selectaglaze - The sECOndary Glazing Specialist
- 07/02/2014 - Selectaglaze - The sECOndary Glazing Specialist
- 08/10/2013 - A Warmer Holme for Jordan’s Mills – Courtesy of Selectaglaze
- 23/09/2013 - English Heritage at the Engine House, Swindon - Selectaglaze Awarded Return Ticket
- 19/07/2013 - Stylish Secondary Glazing from Selectaglaze
- 17/05/2013 - University of Arts London – Student Accommodation at Camberwell Campus
- 30/04/2013 - CPD and Networking Opportunity
- 11/04/2013 - CPD At The Building Centre
- 19/02/2013 - Guidance literature for energy saving in Period Buildings
- 06/02/2013 - Selectaglaze at Radcliffe Infirmary
- 29/01/2013 - Contemporary Comfort in Listed Property
- 04/12/2012 - Making a Noise about Noise
- 15/11/2012 - Tate Liverpool
- 20/09/2012 - Selectaglaze Helps The Ages to Work Together
- 05/09/2012 - "Super Luxury" at Grosvenor House Apartments
- 23/07/2012 - CPD Update oF Selectaglaze's “Understanding and Specifying Secondary Glazing”
- 23/07/2012 - Selectaglaze assists with ground breaking housing scheme for disabled people
- 23/07/2012 - Selectaglaze Help put the "Green" in the UK-GBC
- 23/07/2012 - The silent treatment for award winning eco-friendly library