Electronic purchase invoices save time and money
06 November 2008
Sticking to traditional archiving methods could be slowing down company progress.
Archiving documents electronically is quicker, cost effective and arguably more reliable than having filing cabinets filled with paper copies. Archiving electronically allows you to free up office space, can be easily transported and easily accessed.
Recently Document management company Pearl Scan Solutions has focused on a service to help companies manage their purchase invoices in a better manner by scanning and converting them into electronic format. Therefore paper archives would be available via a disk or on a computer network available to relevant staff.
Using the latest edition scanners invoices and other documents such as contracts, purchase order’s, tenders and timesheets can be stored electronically on the organisations network which would mean faster and easier access without the need for searching through paper files for any required documents.
Companies would in turn receive a return on investment, manage their documents more effectively and be able to back them up in case of an accident resulting in damage to any paper files. Other benefits include:
• Instant access – to any required files on your desktop
• Secure and shared access – between relevant staff and departments
• Save on cost and time - of file searching
• Create more office space – by removing filing cabinets of documents
• Powerful search capabilities – find specific information with a keyword search
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 17/11/2011 - 3 Reasons Why You Should Convert Your Book to eBook
- 27/10/2011 - 3 Myths That Stop Companies From Adopting Digital Document Management
- 25/10/2011 - Save Valuable Space in the Office Using a Document Scanning Service
- 13/10/2011 - Could You Benefit Further From Digital Document Archiving?
- 06/10/2011 - Document Scanning or Document Storage - What Would Benefit My Business More?
- 06/10/2011 - Improve The Security Of Your Files Using Document Scanning
- 19/09/2011 - Take Cloud Hosting Your Documents To The Next Level Using Document Management and Scanning Services
- 06/09/2011 - Document Scanning in Business Reaps Major Benefits for Companies
- 05/09/2011 - Convert Your Books to Kindle
- 05/09/2011 - Business Is a Riot: The Importance of Backing Up and Being Sure
- 10/08/2011 - How Document Scanning Can Help Your Business, Whether You're Big or Small
- 03/08/2011 - Document Scanning Services - Reducing The Risk of Document Loss Every Day
- 02/08/2011 - Digital Leads In Breaking News - Popularity of Digital Newspapers Soars
- 01/08/2011 - From The Cupboard to the Cloud. Where next for document management?
- 13/07/2011 - Modernising The Old - Choosing The Right Book Scanning Company
- 11/07/2011 - The BBC, Moleskine, American Airlines…They’re All Doing It…Why Don’t You?
- 29/06/2011 - How Far Away Are We From The Paperless Office?
- 20/06/2011 - 4 Simple Ways to Improve Your Records Management
- 08/06/2011 - Pearl Scan Bring In New Business Development Manager
- 08/06/2011 - Is the End Night for Paper In Business?
- 31/05/2011 - Aperture Card Scanning
- 25/05/2011 - Find Out More About What People Think About Your Business Than Ever Before
- 03/05/2011 - All Tapped Out – The End of Typewriter Production As Last Typewriter Firm Closes It’s Doors
- 19/04/2011 - Document Storage – Go Digital and Save Thousands
- 18/04/2011 - Everything you need to know about Data Capture
- 05/04/2011 - Electronic Document Management – Why It’s The Future Of Business
- 28/03/2011 - Document Scanning – How Document Scanning Can Help Your Efficiency
- 28/03/2011 - The Paperless Office – Is the future of the office finally here?
- 23/03/2011 - Pearl Scan Upgrade Their Book Scanner for Improved Book, Magazine and Comic Scanning!
- 19/05/2010 - Purchase invoice scanning making an impact
- 23/02/2010 - London offices digitising Microfilm and Microfiche
- 25/01/2010 - Book scanning making learning more convenient
- 12/01/2010 - New Year & new decade means fresh start in offices
- 18/12/2009 - The Secret to saving thousands of pounds around the office annually
- 04/11/2009 - Autumn brightens up with Pearl Scan offers
- 28/08/2009 - Pearl Scan OCR is changing the face of hard copy documents
- 19/08/2009 - Money down the drain still rife amid recession
- 17/08/2009 - Photograph and slide scanning helping to keep archived photographs in use
- 24/07/2009 - Electronic Document Management Systems save space, time and money
- 20/07/2009 - Electronic Training courses - changing the way our society learns
- 09/07/2009 - Archiving the deceased
- 12/12/2008 - Document Scanning and Microsoft Sharepoint Improving Businesses
- 04/11/2008 - Legal e-Bible still helping Solicitors
- 22/10/2008 - The 'Credit Crunch' gets Archived by Scanning Company