Spiroflow Will Unveil New Flexible Conveying System At Ppma - Ppma, Nec Birmingham, September 29-october 1, Stand G36
08 September 2015
Award-winning Spiroflow will be at the PPMA Show demonstrating its latest conveying and weighing technology.
Spiroflow is a world-leading manufacturer of conveying, weighing, filling and discharge systems. It has a wide range of cost-effective solutions for handling bulk materials where the most rigid standards in hygiene and containment need to be met and maintained.
The Lancashire business, which has won two Company of the Year Awards in 2015, recently adding the Food Processing magazine accolade to the prestigious SHAPA Company of the Year Award, is promoting flexible screw and vacuum conveyors. Also on show is a hygienic bulk bag discharger
Taking centre stage will be a multiple flexible screw conveyor demonstration set-up, complete with sack tip station, product agitators and loss-in-weight feeders, demonstrating their versatility in terms of feed rate, throughput range, consistency and accuracy of output, angle of elevation and quick release features.
Spiroflow’s technical team will also be on hand to demonstrate the advantages of the vacuum conveyor, which is able to negotiate lengthy and tortuous routes and hygienically transfer materials.
The bulk bag discharger Model T2 on show is a market leader, with options including loss-in-weight product feed, patented massage systems to promote flow from bags, hygienic spout sealing device, integral hoist and other devices to ensure controlled and dust-free emptying of 1-2 tonne bags.
This impressive line-up of material handling systems at the show will enable visitors to see for themselves why sales of Spiroflow’s equipment have rocketed in recent years, with the company reporting a 35% increase between 2011 and 2015.
Spiroflow’s marketing manager, Ben Ayrton, said: “We are delighted to be demonstrating fully working examples of our totally hygienic conveying systems at PPMA. While our new flexible screw conveyor is certain to attract attention, our line-up of equipment shows that we can offer a wide range of standard and customised material handling options for both small and large volume users.
Whether equipment is required for efficiently conveying food ingredients such as flour, cereals and coffee granules or accurately controlling the flow of materials for the chemical and mineral sectors, Spiroflow can reassure customers that the wide range of dust-tight systems that they can supply provide optimum performance and offer value for money.
As well as providing a comprehensive range of equipment and testing facilities, an outstanding level of customer service is part and parcel of the Spiroflow experience and is one of the reasons why companies in the food, chemicals and process industries return again and again to Spiroflow for their filling, discharging and conveying needs.
In addition to Flexible Screw Conveyors, Vacuum Conveyors and Bulk Bag Dischargers, Spiroflow is also a manufacturer of Bulk Bag Fillers, Aero Mechanical Conveyors, Tubular Cable and Chain Drag Conveyors, Bin Activators, Ingredients Handling and Weighing Systems. The company’s technical and engineering expertise has led to it developing an international reputation for an unrivalled range of products with state-of-the-art control systems.
For more information on Spiroflow’s products and services visit www.spiroflow.com or call +44 (0)1200 422525
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/10/2015 - Spiroflow's conveying solutions go on the road to Dubai
- 07/07/2015 - Spiroflow acquires food control solutions
- 12/02/2015 - New Technology Centre brings superior testing to spiroflow
- 03/10/2014 - Spiroflow's Robust Handling Equipment Built to Survive Stormy Seas
- 30/09/2014 - Spiroflow Takes New Angle with Equipment to Tackle Dust
- 30/09/2014 - Spiroflow Unveils New Bin Activator for Difficult Materials
- 30/09/2014 - Spiroflow Targets UK Ingredients Sector with New CTE Bulk Bag Filler
- 30/09/2014 - Safe Handling of Biomass Materials with Spiroflow
- 09/01/2013 - Spiroflow conveyors – fit as a Butcher’s dog!
- 03/07/2012 - Preview of Spiroflow Ltd’s participation in the PPMA 2012 Exhibition at the NEC, Birmingham, UK, September 25-27, 2012.
- 13/06/2012 - ‘Spiroflow’ Aero-Mechanical Conveyors – sweet success in Africa!
- 23/02/2012 - ‘Spiroflow’ Bulk Bag Filler – helping to make money from waste.
- 02/11/2011 - NEW Tilting Mobile Flexible Screw Conveyor from Spiroflow
- 12/07/2011 - Spiroflow Powder Handling & Processing Systems – Stand G16
- 29/03/2011 - New ‘Rise and Fall’ Bulk Bag Filler from Spiroflow
- 14/02/2011 - Sometimes life has to be a Drag!
- 18/12/2010 - Spiroflow joins the club at Liverpool biscuit factory
- 22/07/2010 - Bag to the future!
- 22/07/2010 - Spiroflow Ltd in joint venture with Horizon Systems Inc.
- 16/06/2010 - Spiroflow acquires Dynamet Inc.
- 16/03/2010 - United Utilities treats water to PAC Dosing System
- 17/02/2010 - Aero Mechanical Conveyor does sterling job for US coffee blender
- 02/02/2010 - Spiroflow dip dabs Tangerine Confectionery
- 27/01/2010 - Spiroflow helps recycle sulphur on Alaskas' north slope oil refinery
- 21/01/2010 - Aero-Mechanical Conveyors keep Tin Oxide moving
- 22/07/2009 - Aero-Mechanical Conveyor is no Red Herring in Orkney
- 14/05/2009 - Spiroflow Aero-Mechanical Conveyor spicing it up for Pataks
- 05/12/2008 - Highest accuracy ‘Spirofil’ Big Bag Filler to Date
- 11/11/2008 - ‘Spiroflow’ Bulk Handling Equipment at Dekura
- 18/08/2008 - Spiroflow and the 'Dream Machine.'
- 09/07/2008 - Spiroflow Supply Tetley Tea with Big Bag Discharging Solution
- 30/11/2007 - ‘Spiroflow’ Bulk Bag Filling Machine at PET Processors (UK) L.L.C
- 30/11/2007 - ‘Spiroflow’ Big Bag Discharger – a gem of a job!
- 26/11/2007 - Nothing fishy about this discharger!
- 26/11/2007 - Spiroflow system transforms output
- 23/11/2007 - A ‘Spiroflow’ Bulk Bag Discharger and Flexible Screw Conveyor
- 23/11/2007 - Spiroflow on the road to success
- 22/11/2007 - Spiroflow conveyor gives more grist to the mill!
- 22/11/2007 - Weigh, weigh the best - time and time again!
- 22/11/2007 - ‘Spiroflow’ conveyors – to cap it all!
- 22/11/2007 - Spiroflow’ Flexible Screw Conveyors – BALly good job!