Colour this Cute - Hello Kitty by OPI
05 November 2015
She’s a global symbol of friendship and fun. She made cuteness a culture in Japan and a fashion imperative everywhere. Hello Kitty® is a pop icon with fans ranging from four to forever, and she is OPI’s newest muse.Hello Kitty by OPI celebrates all things happy, cute, colourful and sweet with 12 limited-edition nail lacquers and matching GelColor shades. “Hello Kitty generates happiness in a way that really resonates here at OPI, because we are seeking to do the same thing with colour as our medium,” says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Brand Ambassador.
“We wanted to infuse this collection with all the charm and playfulness of its namesake,” adds Weiss-Fischmann, “Together with their names, these lacquers capture Hello Kitty’s world to perfection, and of course, many of the colours also echo runway trends we’ve seen for 2016. Think delicious pinks, punchy primaries, pearly white and liquorice black.”
Indeed, OPI and Hello Kitty enthusiasts will face a candy store dilemma – which to choose from among Hello Kitty by OPI sweet and glittering pinks, bright reds, shimmering white shades, and more, for a limited time:
Charmmy & Sugar
Sparkly pink for pretty pets.
Let’s Be Friends!
This cotton-candy pink is my new bestie.
Look at My Bow!
This sweet-girl pink sits right at the top.
Small + Cute
Do the math…this baby pink is perfect.
Spoken from the Heart
I have deep feelings for this pretty coral.
Starry-eyed for Dear Daniel
I just love this fun pink super-glitter.
Super Cute in Pink
I always say, “the pinker, the better.”
My Twin Mimmy
This sunny yellow is twice as nice.
5 Apples Tall
This apple red really measures up.
My Pal Joey
This true blue is always there for you.
Never Have Too Mani Friends
Let’s ink a date for our next manicure!
…and to make it a baker’s dozen, OPI slips in a special edition signature nail lacquer shade that comes with two free Swarovski® crystal “bow” embellishments:
Say Hello Kitty! Special Edition
And say hello to bright, fuchsia shimmer.
Hello Kitty nail lacquer shades each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate application.
Hello Kitty by OPI will be available in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas beginning January 2016. Nail lacquers will retail for £12.50 (£5.00 Trade ex vat) each at Professional Salons. GelColor is an in-salon, professional service only. The Say Hello Kitty! Special Edition nail lacquer kit, which features Swarovski crystal bows in a special hot pink shimmer (£6.50 Trade ex vat).
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/08/2016 - The classic film "Breakfast At Tiffany's" inspires OPI's 2016 Christmas Collection “I believe in manicures.”
- 01/08/2016 - RIDGEFX™ Nail Surface Enhancer
- 15/07/2016 - OPI's infinite shine fall 16 collection
- 15/07/2016 - Gelcolor artist series design gels from OPI
- 29/06/2016 - OPI introduces 2 new innovative top coats
- 23/06/2016 - New enhanced gelcolor base coats from OPI
- 20/06/2016 - OPI for Moschino: Resort Spring/Summer 2017
- 06/06/2016 - OPI opens its doors to the first OPI flagship spa in the UK!
- 23/05/2016 - UK Cosmetic & Perfumery Retailers Association - Annual Awards
- 12/05/2016 - OPI at the Met Gala
- 08/03/2016 - OPI sign New UK A-team Trend Expert, Jenni Draper
- 07/03/2016 - OPI Professional exhibited at Professional Beauty London and had an amazing show!
- 22/02/2016 - OPI softshades 2016
- 26/01/2016 - O.P.I at Professional Beauty
- 21/12/2015 - OPI announces Kerry Washington as Creative Ambassador
- 17/12/2015 - OPI at the X Factor
- 07/12/2015 - OPI launches New Orleans collection featuring twelve new shades for spring 2016
- 09/11/2015 - Introducing….. TWELVE NEW SHADES FOR FALL 2015
- 29/10/2015 - Introducting: 2 new shades in stonewashed for designer series
- 28/10/2015 - Introducing 12 NEW Infinite Shine shades with shine that lasts until you take it off.
- 15/10/2015 - Jeremy Scott
- 15/10/2015 - Rag & Bone, New York
- 24/08/2015 - OPI launches starlight collection featuring eighteen new shades for Christmas 2015
- 30/07/2015 - OPI Trend Tour
- 16/07/2015 - Introducing the release of OPI’s colourpaints blendable nail laquer
- 18/06/2015 - Escape To Italy With The New Venice Collection By Opi
- 17/06/2015 - The leading colour experts at OPI have created a new way to get creative with nail art.
- 17/06/2015 - OPI and coca-cola celebrate 100 years of the coca-cola bottle with the icons of happiness collection
- 16/06/2015 - INTRODUCING NAIL ENVY “STRENGTH IN COLOR”
- 13/05/2015 - OPI wins at InnoCos digital and #beauty20 London
- 05/05/2015 - Light up your nail look with the new Brights Collection by OPI
- 05/05/2015 - Nail the look with the new Softshades collection by OPI
- 05/05/2015 - Why not offer an OPI Avojuice “Juicy” manicure as part of your treatment menu?
- 03/03/2011 - Vita Liberata
- 03/03/2011 - Swiss Premium Cosmetics
- 09/02/2011 - OPI Launches Texas Collection for Spring/Summer 2011