HBM shop simplifies Strain Gauge ordering process
07 December 2015
HBM – market leader in the field of test and measurement – is pleased to provide customers with instant access to over 250 types of strain gauges, from its easy to use online HBM shop.
Developed to suit a wide range of standard applications, which include strain gauges for experimental stress analysis with different geometries, measuring grid lengths, resistance values and temperature response matching, customers can quickly configure the desired strain gauge, at any time.
The range also includes special models; for example, pre-wired strain gauges or strain gauges with high resistance to alternating loads.
For those looking for a more customised electrical strain gauge solution, HBM is able to offer a swift turnaround time of eight - ten weeks, enabling customers to plan ahead and benefit from valuable cost and time saving benefits.
HBM Shop provides customers with a convenient and modern way to purchase test and measurement components. More than simply an online shop, the site offers individual product configuration, access to individual conditions and prices and the ability to manage orders and HBM quotations – providing a complete customer platform.
For more information on the range customers can also visit the HBM catalogue, which is available for download free of charge from HBM.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/08/2017 - HBM reveal how to get from strain to lifetime in free webinar
- 26/04/2017 - "Piezoelectric or strain gauge technology" ? HBM offer some sound advice in its latest webinar!
- 12/08/2016 - HBM on tour!
- 23/05/2016 - HBM provide valuable savings with customisable force sensor range
- 29/04/2016 - HBM provides solution for force measurements at high temperatures
- 12/04/2016 - HBM Technology ensures wind power forges full speed ahead!
- 08/02/2016 - HBM announce five Webinars, on five topics, in five days
- 18/01/2016 - A need for speed? HBM has the solution!
- 13/01/2016 - Increase efficiency and reduce downtime with new HBM Interface Module
- 24/11/2015 - New U10 Sensor from HBM is a force to be reckoned with
- 16/11/2015 - New SomatXR modules from HBM expand range of applications
- 12/11/2015 - Flexible Mx460b Module From Hbm Offers Outstanding Measurement Performance
- 25/02/2014 - Latest mobile data recorder improves high-speed data acquisition
- 25/02/2014 - Latest accessories expand PACEline product range
- 24/02/2014 - Latest calibration service focuses on force transducers
- 24/02/2014 - HBM strengthens commitment to latest wind energy systems
- 24/02/2014 - Software update efficiently calculates electrical quantities in real time
- 21/02/2014 - Encapsulated strain gauges offer high precision in challenging conditions
- 21/02/2014 - Latest Virtual Instruments facilitate data flow in high precision testing
- 20/02/2014 - Outdoor weighing applications enhanced with latest TPE cables