HBM reveal how to get from strain to lifetime in free webinar
24 August 2017
HBM – a market leader in the field of test and measurement – is pleased to announce its latest free webinar, ‘From Strain to Lifetime’, which will take place on September 26th 2017 at 9am (GMT).When it comes to obtaining strain measurements using strain gauges to access the life of materials or components, this is usually only the first step. In this seminar, participants will learn how to measure strain and calculate the stress, how to sum-up loads with a rainbow matrix and how to estimate lifetime using a S-N curve.
Presented live by Jens Boersch, HBM product and Application Manager, this webinar will also explain how to simulate lifetime upfront with historic load data, whilst revealing some handy tips and tricks for your complete measurement chain.
‘From Strain to Lifetime’ takes a maximum of one hour and can be easily accessed at a later date or simply used as a refresher course. As an added benefit, all registered participants will receive a link to the webinar, via email, after the presentation. All HBM webinars are free of charge. However, spaces are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis. Please reserve your space by booking at https://www.hbm.com/en/6802/webinar-from-strain-to-lifetime/
For further information, contact HBM on +44 (0) 20 8515 6000 or via email: email@example.com or visit the HBM website at www.hbm.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/04/2017 - "Piezoelectric or strain gauge technology" ? HBM offer some sound advice in its latest webinar!
- 12/08/2016 - HBM on tour!
- 23/05/2016 - HBM provide valuable savings with customisable force sensor range
- 29/04/2016 - HBM provides solution for force measurements at high temperatures
- 12/04/2016 - HBM Technology ensures wind power forges full speed ahead!
- 08/02/2016 - HBM announce five Webinars, on five topics, in five days
- 18/01/2016 - A need for speed? HBM has the solution!
- 13/01/2016 - Increase efficiency and reduce downtime with new HBM Interface Module
- 07/12/2015 - HBM shop simplifies Strain Gauge ordering process
- 24/11/2015 - New U10 Sensor from HBM is a force to be reckoned with
- 16/11/2015 - New SomatXR modules from HBM expand range of applications
- 12/11/2015 - Flexible Mx460b Module From Hbm Offers Outstanding Measurement Performance
- 25/02/2014 - Latest mobile data recorder improves high-speed data acquisition
- 25/02/2014 - Latest accessories expand PACEline product range
- 24/02/2014 - Latest calibration service focuses on force transducers
- 24/02/2014 - HBM strengthens commitment to latest wind energy systems
- 24/02/2014 - Software update efficiently calculates electrical quantities in real time
- 21/02/2014 - Encapsulated strain gauges offer high precision in challenging conditions
- 21/02/2014 - Latest Virtual Instruments facilitate data flow in high precision testing
- 20/02/2014 - Outdoor weighing applications enhanced with latest TPE cables