Increase efficiency and reduce downtime with new HBM Interface Module
13 January 2016
As test and measurement equipment becomes increasingly popular in production systems and test benches within the industry, the TIM-PN PROFINET interface module from HBM – market leader in the field of test and measurement – has a solution.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/08/2017 - HBM reveal how to get from strain to lifetime in free webinar
- 26/04/2017 - "Piezoelectric or strain gauge technology" ? HBM offer some sound advice in its latest webinar!
- 12/08/2016 - HBM on tour!
- 23/05/2016 - HBM provide valuable savings with customisable force sensor range
- 29/04/2016 - HBM provides solution for force measurements at high temperatures
- 12/04/2016 - HBM Technology ensures wind power forges full speed ahead!
- 08/02/2016 - HBM announce five Webinars, on five topics, in five days
- 18/01/2016 - A need for speed? HBM has the solution!
- 07/12/2015 - HBM shop simplifies Strain Gauge ordering process
- 24/11/2015 - New U10 Sensor from HBM is a force to be reckoned with
- 16/11/2015 - New SomatXR modules from HBM expand range of applications
- 12/11/2015 - Flexible Mx460b Module From Hbm Offers Outstanding Measurement Performance
- 25/02/2014 - Latest mobile data recorder improves high-speed data acquisition
- 25/02/2014 - Latest accessories expand PACEline product range
- 24/02/2014 - Latest calibration service focuses on force transducers
- 24/02/2014 - HBM strengthens commitment to latest wind energy systems
- 24/02/2014 - Software update efficiently calculates electrical quantities in real time
- 21/02/2014 - Encapsulated strain gauges offer high precision in challenging conditions
- 21/02/2014 - Latest Virtual Instruments facilitate data flow in high precision testing
- 20/02/2014 - Outdoor weighing applications enhanced with latest TPE cables