M90 Compression struts in Duplex Stainless Steel – A first for Macalloy
14 July 2023
Macalloy has recently supplied compression struts made of duplex stainless for an offshore project, which is an ideal application for its use.
The form of stainless steel known as duplex is superior to other types of stainless steel in terms of its resistance to corrosion and overall strength.
This is owing to the fact that it contains a two-grained structure consisting of austenitic and ferritic grains as well as its own unique chemical composition.
Macalloy, for the very first time, has combined duplex stainless steel with large M90 compression struts.
The finish is not only functional but also contributes to the overall aesthetic appeal.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 01/02/2024 - NEW Anchor Head Cap product from Macalloy.
- 11/01/2024 - Macalloy has developed a dedicated Client Support Team
- 11/12/2023 - German Translation NOW LIVE on the website December 2023.
- 31/10/2023 - November issue on Approved Business
- 05/10/2023 - Adjustable Compression Struts used only for tensioning.
- 14/09/2023 - New Tension Structures Brochure Now Available to Our Customers
- 04/08/2023 - Macalloy Tension Structures range (BIM) – Now In Tekla software.
- 17/02/2020 - The E30 Railway line Kraków Główny Towarowy – Rudzice in Poland