Integrated Security Management System provides ClearView of security disciplines
02 December 2010
The Integrated Security Management System, (ISMS), from ClearView Communications, is currently in use within both the private and public sectors.The ISMS is used by organisations and the security sector to manage all physical and electronic security via a single Graphical User Interface, (GUI).
As well as monitoring and reporting traditional security systems such as CCTV, access control, PIDS, intercom, ANPR and fire, the system also monitors IT and peripheral equipment including servers, switches, UPS and power supplies.
Devices and alarms are displayed on multi-level mapping screens with all operator actions being recorded in an audit log. Events, alarms and status reports are also recorded and transmitted using Microsoft Outlook.
The system provides confidence for management and service staff by providing up-to-date information from notification of a security breach right down to UPS battery cell failure.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 21/02/2012 - ClearView ANPR client wins IT Industry Award
- 11/03/2011 - Wireless CCTV for British Library
- 29/11/2010 - ClearView launch mDVRs for vehicle CCTV
- 15/11/2010 - ClearViews' Ethernet over Power (EoP) for security networks
- 23/09/2010 - ClearView at the Shard
- 12/09/2010 - Clear view for plastic card manufacturers
- 27/08/2010 - ClearView upgrade CCTV at James Hornsby School
- 03/08/2010 - ClearView upgrade CCTV at Essex school
- 15/07/2010 - ClearView digital CCTV & IP network reduces crime at Writtle College
- 08/07/2010 - Clearview launch CCTV image databasing software
- 07/07/2010 - CCTV Smart Car provides ClearView of traffic enforcement
- 29/04/2010 - ClearView to launch GateREG ANPR System at IFSEC