Leading Furniture Manufacturer - Footmaster Castors
03 July 2012
“To maximise efficiency and productivity, we choose Action Handling” All our Wheels/Castors are designed to comply with Health & Safety standard regulationsHaving decided to improve efficiency and general operations at their UK headquarters, a leading Furniture Manufacturer sought the services of Action Handling.
The first point to address, as stipulated by the client, was the reliability and competence of wheels/castors used on all products and back-office equipment. Standard Castors already in place were generally found to be temperamental with a short lifespan and would often need replacing even within the first 6 months of usage. Clearly, the day-to-day operation onsite was one that would justify the expenditure for a premium model. Action Handling went on to recommend the Footmaster Castor, which was met with such a positive review that the client ordered 600 units for immediate use.
The specialised Castor has distinct advantages over normal braked castors; mainly its Total-Stop mechanism and an aesthetically pleasing finish. The client has also commented on how the new Castors enhance the overall appeal of their products, as quoted from recent customers.
- Unique – it’s a castor and a total-stop brake.
- Multifunctional castors with 360° swivel function and complete immobilisation for 100% stability to the load, even on uneven floors.
- Ideal for use on scientific equipment, electronics, computers, test benches, telecommunication racks etc.
- Sensational comprehensive range of light medium and heavy duty castors with easy to operate vertical lowering foot pad to allow complete immobilisation and levelling in situ.
- This unique Castor enables all types of equipment to be either fully mobile or rigidly located with the non-slip foot in the lowered position.
- Supplied with either single bolt hole fixing or top plate.
For our full range of material handling products visit www.actionhandling.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/08/2012 - NHS Trust - Wheelchair Ramps
- 14/08/2012 - London Borough Council – Two/Four Wheeled Waste Bins
- 14/08/2012 - NHS Supply Chain – Raised Work Platform and Ramp
- 14/08/2012 - Essex-based Power Station – Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 14/08/2012 - London Crossrail Project – ExpandaStore Storage Unit
- 14/08/2012 - Public School, London – Cycle Compound Shelters
- 14/08/2012 - Budget airline, Luton airport – Cloakroom Island Seating
- 03/07/2012 - Major Building Contractor - Stubby Barrows
- 03/07/2012 - British Waterways - Safety Treads & Decking
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Food Manufacturer - Pallet Pal
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Chocolate Manufacturer - Pallet Cage with Skid Base
- 03/07/2012 - Dutch Aviation Company - Outdoor Barriers
- 03/07/2012 - MOD Army Barracks - Bespoke Mesh Security Cages
- 10/05/2012 - Power Station, Essex - Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 10/05/2012 - Top 10 UK University - Mezzanine Lift
- 10/05/2012 - Kings Cross Railway Station - Bespoke Materials/Goods Cage
- 10/05/2012 - Fire Station Essex - Aluminium Bridging Tower
- 10/05/2012 - London Heathrow Airport - Aluminium Materials Lifter