Dutch Aviation Company - Outdoor Barriers
03 July 2012
“Action Handling guarantee safety & security with their outdoor equipment” All our Outdoor Barriers are designed to comply with Health & Safety standard regulationsKeeping unauthorised personnel out of restricted areas is paramount for any business, but one of the most dangerous environments for civilians has to be commercial airports and airfields.
During an on-going contract with a Dutch Aviation company, Action Handling were engaged to supply a large quantity of outdoor barrier systems with bespoke signage to suit the requirements of a specific department. The department in question is designated for the service, maintenance and repair of the clients’ fleet of Helicopters. Of course, it is vital that only certified Engineers have access to this area and a large quantity of barriers were supplied to ‘seal off’ the zone.
Once a style was selected, a bulk order was placed to supply the barriers with bespoke signage to the Dutch Aviation company’s Head Office in Holland. The goods are in constant use today and further orders are in negotiation for sister ‘hubs’ across the globe.
• Complies with UK Chapter 8 Regulations for road works.
• Size 1000mm high x 1000mm wide x 40mm thick per panel.
• Available in sets of 1, 2 or 3 frame kits.
• Reflective signage across the top of panel as standard.
• Option of solid centre panel for signage.
• Optional rubber base for windy conditions or straight line runs.
• Bespoke colours and signs available.
(Image shows standard catalogue model)
Please contact our sales team for a consultation on your own specific requirements. You can reach us Mon-Fri on; 01279 724989 or on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For our full range of material handling products visit: www.actionhandling.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/08/2012 - NHS Trust - Wheelchair Ramps
- 14/08/2012 - London Borough Council – Two/Four Wheeled Waste Bins
- 14/08/2012 - NHS Supply Chain – Raised Work Platform and Ramp
- 14/08/2012 - Essex-based Power Station – Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 14/08/2012 - London Crossrail Project – ExpandaStore Storage Unit
- 14/08/2012 - Public School, London – Cycle Compound Shelters
- 14/08/2012 - Budget airline, Luton airport – Cloakroom Island Seating
- 03/07/2012 - Major Building Contractor - Stubby Barrows
- 03/07/2012 - British Waterways - Safety Treads & Decking
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Food Manufacturer - Pallet Pal
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Chocolate Manufacturer - Pallet Cage with Skid Base
- 03/07/2012 - MOD Army Barracks - Bespoke Mesh Security Cages
- 03/07/2012 - Leading Furniture Manufacturer - Footmaster Castors
- 10/05/2012 - Power Station, Essex - Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 10/05/2012 - Top 10 UK University - Mezzanine Lift
- 10/05/2012 - Kings Cross Railway Station - Bespoke Materials/Goods Cage
- 10/05/2012 - Fire Station Essex - Aluminium Bridging Tower
- 10/05/2012 - London Heathrow Airport - Aluminium Materials Lifter