Public School, London – Cycle Compound Shelters
14 August 2012
“Action Handling set the standard with Cycle Shelters” All our Cycle Compound Shelters are designed to comply with Health & Safety standard regulationsWith ‘Bike to School’ campaigns sweeping the UK, the most progressive schools and colleges are looking for ways to encourage young people to saddle up rather than rely on parents driving.
When a prestigious London-based Public School decided to modernise their facilities, they contacted Action Handling to design and supply a bespoke Cycle Compound Shelter that would be large enough to accommodate each students bicycle but also not take up valuable space in the playground.
Safe & Secure storage, in addition to the aesthetics of the finished product, was also a major factor for the school’s purchasing department. The design team at Action Handling factored this into their proposal and the final colour choice was to reflect the schools own Heritage (shown below).
A stylish compound with facilities to house up to 48 bikes. Fitted with a curved roof, made from UV resistant opaque polycarbonate panels and optional central canopy for extra security and weather protection. Frame colour to match school crest.
• Attractive gate with hasp to take padlock.
• Side panels made from tough clear perspex.
• Supplied complete with twin level bike racks.
• All metal parts powder coated for weather resistance.
Please contact our sales team for a consultation and quotation for your own requirements. You can reach us on; 01279 724989 or email@example.com
For our full range of material handling products visit www.actionhandling.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/08/2012 - NHS Trust - Wheelchair Ramps
- 14/08/2012 - London Borough Council – Two/Four Wheeled Waste Bins
- 14/08/2012 - NHS Supply Chain – Raised Work Platform and Ramp
- 14/08/2012 - Essex-based Power Station – Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 14/08/2012 - London Crossrail Project – ExpandaStore Storage Unit
- 14/08/2012 - Budget airline, Luton airport – Cloakroom Island Seating
- 03/07/2012 - Major Building Contractor - Stubby Barrows
- 03/07/2012 - British Waterways - Safety Treads & Decking
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Food Manufacturer - Pallet Pal
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Chocolate Manufacturer - Pallet Cage with Skid Base
- 03/07/2012 - Dutch Aviation Company - Outdoor Barriers
- 03/07/2012 - MOD Army Barracks - Bespoke Mesh Security Cages
- 03/07/2012 - Leading Furniture Manufacturer - Footmaster Castors
- 10/05/2012 - Power Station, Essex - Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 10/05/2012 - Top 10 UK University - Mezzanine Lift
- 10/05/2012 - Kings Cross Railway Station - Bespoke Materials/Goods Cage
- 10/05/2012 - Fire Station Essex - Aluminium Bridging Tower
- 10/05/2012 - London Heathrow Airport - Aluminium Materials Lifter