MOD Army Barracks - Bespoke Mesh Security Cages
03 July 2012
“Action Handling guarantee safety & security with their storage equipment” All our Security Cages are designed to comply with Health & Safety standard regulationsDuring a large-scale update of their security measures, an MOD Army Barracks based in the East Midlands appointed Action Handling to supply customised versions of their standard Mesh Security Cages.
Action Handling do list a variety of Security Cages in their catalogue and on the website. However, due to the application onsite and specific needs of this client, a number of bespoke alterations were made prior to shipping in order to fully satisfy the requirements. This project required a high level of Security Clearance and was treated as such throughout the entire design & manufacturing process. Four individual cages were supplied, each with bespoke sizes, suitable for safe & secure storage of army supplies and kit, prior to despatch to classified overseas destinations.
Multi-purpose range of mesh storage cages, complete with mesh roof, for indoor or outdoor use. Suitable where 'light' security is required to combat theft. Standard cages are designed around our 1220mm wide x 2440mm high mesh panels. Non-standard sizes available on request. Standard finish hot dip galvanised or more cost effective paint finish for indoor use.
- Construction in mild steel angles and rolled tees with weld 50mm x 50mm x 12 swg mesh infill sheet, spot welded in position, panels bolted together with M8 bolts, floor fixed with pan head screws and 6mm plastic plugs.
- Double doors are 2440mm wide, opening outwards of 2440mm height. Complete hasp and staple and shot bolts standard, and hung on 100mm steel hinges.
- Finish in either galvanised with zinc plated fixings or painted EPC grey, sandstone or yellow for indoor use.
For our full range of material handling products visit www.actionhandling.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/08/2012 - NHS Trust - Wheelchair Ramps
- 14/08/2012 - London Borough Council – Two/Four Wheeled Waste Bins
- 14/08/2012 - NHS Supply Chain – Raised Work Platform and Ramp
- 14/08/2012 - Essex-based Power Station – Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 14/08/2012 - London Crossrail Project – ExpandaStore Storage Unit
- 14/08/2012 - Public School, London – Cycle Compound Shelters
- 14/08/2012 - Budget airline, Luton airport – Cloakroom Island Seating
- 03/07/2012 - Major Building Contractor - Stubby Barrows
- 03/07/2012 - British Waterways - Safety Treads & Decking
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Food Manufacturer - Pallet Pal
- 03/07/2012 - Leading UK Chocolate Manufacturer - Pallet Cage with Skid Base
- 03/07/2012 - Dutch Aviation Company - Outdoor Barriers
- 03/07/2012 - Leading Furniture Manufacturer - Footmaster Castors
- 10/05/2012 - Power Station, Essex - Heavy Duty Industrial Trailer
- 10/05/2012 - Top 10 UK University - Mezzanine Lift
- 10/05/2012 - Kings Cross Railway Station - Bespoke Materials/Goods Cage
- 10/05/2012 - Fire Station Essex - Aluminium Bridging Tower
- 10/05/2012 - London Heathrow Airport - Aluminium Materials Lifter