New Alrad products to debut at PPMA
02 August 2012
The PPMA exhibition to be held at the Birmingham NEc from 25th - 27th September, will feature a high impacting presence from Alrad, giving the instrument specialists an opportunity to showcase a range of exciting new products.The ISVI cameras have their first showing at PPMA. ISVI specializes in cutting edge camera technology, featuring very high resolution and high speed cameras for automation, high speed inspection, such as PCB and wafer inspection.
MATRIX VISION is well known for its range of intelligent camera systems with built in vision processing. The mvBlueFOX is a compact industrial CCD & CMOS camera solution for any PC with USB ports. A superior image quality makes it suited for most applications. The driver in combination with the FPGA represents a perfect team which reduces the PC load to a minimum during pre-processing functions like binning. The standard GigE Vision interface guarantees an easy integration and allows cables up to 100m. The mvBlueLYNX-X is the next generation of the successful MATRIX VISION intelligent camera product line. The CPU core is based on the state-of-the-art ARM technology with up to 1 GHz target clock and image processing acceleration by DSP co-processor for parallel handling of multiple pixels. The system is ideally suited for the classical areas of machine vision, the large processing power and high-end display and graphics capability make it perfect for many other application areas.
ALRAD has always been known for providing high performance line scan cameras and the e2v DiViiNA is no exception, which has been specifically designed to provide the best answer to machine vision system integrators that are under cost reduction pressure and at the same time are eager to maintain high linear CCD performance in a 1k, 2k and 4k pixel format.
SENTECH are continually developing state of the art cameras for machine vision applications and their 2 and 4 MP CMOS cameras are leading cameras in the market place. The STC-CMC series is part of the high-speed, CMOS Camera Link Camera series. These colour cameras use C-MOSIS 2 and 4 Megapixel sensor which output full resolution at 340 and 180 fps respectively. The cameras provide full triggering capabilities, a configurable AOI (Area of Interest) and come in a small package of 50 (W) x 50 (H) x 40.5 (D) mm.
TPL VISION provides solutions for Machine Vision Lighting. The XBAR high power LED light line offers an ideal solution for lighting for use with line scan or area scan cameras in machine vision applications. The light output can be continuous or strobed. The unit is easy to install, gives good homogeneity, and is excellent for use with wide objects, making it ideal for Robotics and packaging applications. 7 different wavelengths are available, as well as an RGB version. The user can select the LED beam angle and the length of the light bar unit. IP65 sealing option is available. This is just one of many products available from TPL VISION for Machine Vision lighting, all featuring High Intensity LED technology.
COHERENT’S world-renowned Lasiris™ range of structured light lasers include the SNF laser that offer structured light patterns including single and multiple laser lines with uniformity down to ±15%. Fan angle and working distance can be tailored to match your application.
What distinguishes the SNF laser from conventional lasers (with cylindrical optics) is the evenness of the illumination pattern. Lasiris™ lasers incorporate an optical line generator that eliminates Gaussian distribution of the light, resulting in the most uniform laser lines on the market. The design provides superior quality light patterns while avoiding the intricacies of installation alignment and detector calibration. Other light patterns such as square, circles, dotted lines; grid or cross hair are also available.
- Machine vision
- Industrial inspection
- 3D contour mapping
- Positioning & visualization
- High-end alignment
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/10/2016 - Vision camera from Alrad Instruments Ltd
- 01/07/2016 - The mvBlueGEMINI kits include all components for developing your Machine Vision applications
- 10/03/2016 - New Kowa 1“ HC-V Anti-Shock and Vibration Lens Series
- 05/02/2016 - High Power Laser Gratings from Alrad / Bach Research
- 28/01/2016 - Sentech America are shipping new USB3.0 VISION cameras
- 15/01/2016 - Tucsen scientific cameras now available from Alrad Imaging
- 26/11/2015 - Bitflow Launch Axion CL CameraLink frame grabbers
- 09/11/2015 - ELMED extend Stroboscope range
- 23/06/2015 - Four camera suppliers offer products with Sony IMX174 Pregius GS-CMOS sensor
- 07/05/2015 - We introduce two exciting new cameras from Matrix Vision with CMOS sensors
- 20/02/2015 - Alrad Photonics announces the delivery of spaceflight gratings – a mighty achievement by Bach Research!
- 03/11/2014 - Unleash the potential of your inspection system with e2v’s new UNiiQA+ CMOS line scan camera series
- 03/10/2014 - Photonex News - Alrad Photonics
- 15/09/2014 - Photonex update from Alrad
- 15/09/2014 - Alrad to showcase new products at Photonex
- 11/09/2014 - Photonex Preview 2014 – Alrad Imaging
- 30/07/2014 - LightWise™ Allegro USB3 Family
- 22/07/2014 - Opto Bi-telecentric QuadraMount Objectives offer Mounting Advantages
- 22/07/2014 - Coherent StingRay SD Structured Light Pattern Generating Laser
- 22/07/2014 - Coherent StingRay SD structured light pattern generating Laser
- 17/07/2014 - LightWise™ Allegro USB3 Family
- 04/07/2014 - New 13 Megapixel Auto–Focus Microscope Camera
- 03/07/2014 - Opto Bi-telecentric QuadraMount objectives offer mounting advantages
- 03/09/2013 - Can you see what’s happening on your production line?
- 23/08/2013 - Can you see what’s happening on your production line?
- 30/07/2013 - Alrad sign agreement to sell the Apogee range of scientific cameras in the British Isles.
- 30/07/2013 - Alrad to sell Apogee scientific cameras in UK
- 03/05/2013 - ALRAD IMAGING launch new products at TOTAL Processing & Packaging Exhibition
- 30/04/2013 - ALRAD PHOTONICS are pleased to announce their appointment as the exclusive UK representative of Reynard Corporation, San Clemente, CA, USA
- 29/04/2013 - ALRAD IMAGING launch new products at TOTAL Processing & Packaging Exhibition
- 22/04/2013 - ALRAD announce the introduction of the IXYS PDG-2500 Handheld +5V Digital Pulse Generator
- 16/04/2013 - Alrad appointed Raynard distributor
- 22/03/2013 - Look no further for a GigE Vision camera at a very competitive price
- 05/11/2012 - ELiiXA+ 8K/4K Pixels CMOS Line Scan Camera from Alrad offers speed and high sensitivity
- 06/09/2012 - mvBlueFOX-IGC Single-board USB 2.0 CMOS camera
- 06/09/2012 - Two new exciting PIXCI products launched by Epix Inc
- 06/09/2012 - ULTRA FAST video acquisition with the BitFlow New Karbon-CXP Frame Grabbers incorporating CoaXPress
- 05/09/2012 - Line Lasers for Machine Vision Offer Improved Performance
- 05/09/2012 - Versatile intelligent camera for all imaging applications from Machine Vision to Life Science
- 05/09/2012 - Pearson Electronics Ultra thin high precision current monitors
- 04/09/2012 - Specialist Lenses from VS Technology
- 04/09/2012 - Very High Resolution Cameras for industrial applications from ISVI-CORP
- 03/09/2012 - Machine vision Line Lasers from Alrad offer improved performance
- 03/09/2012 - Illumination for industrial applications
- 31/08/2012 - Alrad's Silicon Video® 2KS
- 30/08/2012 - Optometrics range now available from Alrad
- 29/08/2012 - Alrad launch new Photonics Division
- 14/11/2011 - Alrad introduce ELDIM range
- 09/09/2011 - Image freeze of fast moving objects in industrial applications is possible using the Helio-Strob compact 75
- 27/07/2011 - Alrad – PPMA preview – Issue 1
- 11/07/2011 - TPL Vision – Lighting solutions for complex machine vision applications.
- 27/06/2011 - Pearson Electronics Ultra thin high precision current monitors
- 20/06/2011 - LAP measurement systems – non contact displacement measurement.
- 13/04/2011 - Alrad present new camera lens suppliers
- 15/03/2011 - The Next Generation of versatile intelligent cameras
- 15/03/2011 - Kowa machine vision and CCTV lenses now available from Alrad Imaging
- 15/03/2011 - The SATIR thermal camera brings a new dimension to predictive maintenance imaging