ALRAD announce the introduction of the IXYS PDG-2500 Handheld +5V Digital Pulse Generator
22 April 2013
ALRAD ELECTRONICS is pleased to announce the introduction of the IXYS Corporation PDG-2500 Handheld +5V Digital Pulse Generator. IXYS Corporation is a leader in power semiconductors, mixed signal and digital ICs for power conversion and motion control applications.The PDG-2500 portable handheld pulse generator produces single-shot pulses from 80ns to 1s in width and pulse frequencies from 5 Hz to 1 Mhz. It features an intuitive touch screen interface to control both the high resolution digital pulse generator as well as an additional user-adjustable voltage, variable from 0 to +5V DC. This DC voltage can be used as a control voltage to set high voltage power supply levels or other equipment parameters that are controlled with a DC voltage. In addition to touch screen user control, the PDG-2500 includes a USB computer interface for straightforward computer control and operation.
“The PDG-2500 is a rugged, handheld instrument that provides users with an easy to use, compact and portable dual function pulse generator for lab, production floor or field uses. It is well suited for gating, triggering and pulsing in laser, electro-optic, component test, chemistry and numerous other test and measurement applications that require precision high-speed pulses.” Commented Stephen Krausse, General Manager of IXYS Colorado.
Portability included! The PDG-2500 can operate on internal battery power for up to six hours, or on 100-240VAC power with the included power supply. The PDG-2500 brings the pulse to the application.
- Frequencies from 5 Hz to 1MHz with duty cycle: 0.00 % to 100.00 %
- Single-shot pulse widths from 80 ns to 1.0000000 s
- Analogue channel with 0.000 V to 5.000 V DC output, 76 micro-volt adjustability
- Intuitive touch screen control
- USB computer interface
- Battery powered for portability and electrical isolation
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/10/2016 - Vision camera from Alrad Instruments Ltd
- 01/07/2016 - The mvBlueGEMINI kits include all components for developing your Machine Vision applications
- 10/03/2016 - New Kowa 1“ HC-V Anti-Shock and Vibration Lens Series
- 05/02/2016 - High Power Laser Gratings from Alrad / Bach Research
- 28/01/2016 - Sentech America are shipping new USB3.0 VISION cameras
- 15/01/2016 - Tucsen scientific cameras now available from Alrad Imaging
- 26/11/2015 - Bitflow Launch Axion CL CameraLink frame grabbers
- 09/11/2015 - ELMED extend Stroboscope range
- 23/06/2015 - Four camera suppliers offer products with Sony IMX174 Pregius GS-CMOS sensor
- 07/05/2015 - We introduce two exciting new cameras from Matrix Vision with CMOS sensors
- 20/02/2015 - Alrad Photonics announces the delivery of spaceflight gratings – a mighty achievement by Bach Research!
- 03/11/2014 - Unleash the potential of your inspection system with e2v’s new UNiiQA+ CMOS line scan camera series
- 03/10/2014 - Photonex News - Alrad Photonics
- 15/09/2014 - Photonex update from Alrad
- 15/09/2014 - Alrad to showcase new products at Photonex
- 11/09/2014 - Photonex Preview 2014 – Alrad Imaging
- 30/07/2014 - LightWise™ Allegro USB3 Family
- 22/07/2014 - Opto Bi-telecentric QuadraMount Objectives offer Mounting Advantages
- 22/07/2014 - Coherent StingRay SD Structured Light Pattern Generating Laser
- 22/07/2014 - Coherent StingRay SD structured light pattern generating Laser
- 17/07/2014 - LightWise™ Allegro USB3 Family
- 04/07/2014 - New 13 Megapixel Auto–Focus Microscope Camera
- 03/07/2014 - Opto Bi-telecentric QuadraMount objectives offer mounting advantages
- 03/09/2013 - Can you see what’s happening on your production line?
- 23/08/2013 - Can you see what’s happening on your production line?
- 30/07/2013 - Alrad sign agreement to sell the Apogee range of scientific cameras in the British Isles.
- 30/07/2013 - Alrad to sell Apogee scientific cameras in UK
- 03/05/2013 - ALRAD IMAGING launch new products at TOTAL Processing & Packaging Exhibition
- 30/04/2013 - ALRAD PHOTONICS are pleased to announce their appointment as the exclusive UK representative of Reynard Corporation, San Clemente, CA, USA
- 29/04/2013 - ALRAD IMAGING launch new products at TOTAL Processing & Packaging Exhibition
- 16/04/2013 - Alrad appointed Raynard distributor
- 22/03/2013 - Look no further for a GigE Vision camera at a very competitive price
- 05/11/2012 - ELiiXA+ 8K/4K Pixels CMOS Line Scan Camera from Alrad offers speed and high sensitivity
- 06/09/2012 - mvBlueFOX-IGC Single-board USB 2.0 CMOS camera
- 06/09/2012 - Two new exciting PIXCI products launched by Epix Inc
- 06/09/2012 - ULTRA FAST video acquisition with the BitFlow New Karbon-CXP Frame Grabbers incorporating CoaXPress
- 05/09/2012 - Line Lasers for Machine Vision Offer Improved Performance
- 05/09/2012 - Versatile intelligent camera for all imaging applications from Machine Vision to Life Science
- 05/09/2012 - Pearson Electronics Ultra thin high precision current monitors
- 04/09/2012 - Specialist Lenses from VS Technology
- 04/09/2012 - Very High Resolution Cameras for industrial applications from ISVI-CORP
- 03/09/2012 - Machine vision Line Lasers from Alrad offer improved performance
- 03/09/2012 - Illumination for industrial applications
- 31/08/2012 - Alrad's Silicon Video® 2KS
- 30/08/2012 - Optometrics range now available from Alrad
- 29/08/2012 - Alrad launch new Photonics Division
- 02/08/2012 - New Alrad products to debut at PPMA
- 14/11/2011 - Alrad introduce ELDIM range
- 09/09/2011 - Image freeze of fast moving objects in industrial applications is possible using the Helio-Strob compact 75
- 27/07/2011 - Alrad – PPMA preview – Issue 1
- 11/07/2011 - TPL Vision – Lighting solutions for complex machine vision applications.
- 27/06/2011 - Pearson Electronics Ultra thin high precision current monitors
- 20/06/2011 - LAP measurement systems – non contact displacement measurement.
- 13/04/2011 - Alrad present new camera lens suppliers
- 15/03/2011 - The Next Generation of versatile intelligent cameras
- 15/03/2011 - Kowa machine vision and CCTV lenses now available from Alrad Imaging
- 15/03/2011 - The SATIR thermal camera brings a new dimension to predictive maintenance imaging