ELiiXA+ 8K/4K Pixels CMOS Line Scan Camera from Alrad offers speed and high sensitivity
05 November 2012
e2v’s next generation of line scan cameras are setting new, high standards for line rate and image quality.Thanks to e2v’s recently developed multi-line CMOS technology, the camera provides an unmatched 100,000 lines/s and combines high response with an extremely low noise level; this delivers high signal to noise ratio even when short integration times are required or when illumination is limited.
The 5μm pixel size is arranged in four active lines, ensuring optimal spatial resolution in both scanning and sensor directions with standard F-mount lenses. Vertical and horizontal binning functions allow the camera to be operated in a 8,192 pixels, 5μm x 5μm pixel pitch, 4 active CMOS lines mode or 4,096 pixels, 10μm x 10 μm pixel pitch, 2 active CMOS lines mode depending on the user settings. This versatile feature sets new standard for the next generation machine vision systems.
e2v multiline CMOS sensor technology is an inexpensive alternative to TDI CCD line scan cameras.
Applications include raw material surface inspection, general inspection, flat panel display inspection, PCB inspection, solar cell inspection, parcel and postal sorting, high resolution document scanning and print and paper inspection, among others.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/10/2016 - Vision camera from Alrad Instruments Ltd
- 01/07/2016 - The mvBlueGEMINI kits include all components for developing your Machine Vision applications
- 10/03/2016 - New Kowa 1“ HC-V Anti-Shock and Vibration Lens Series
- 05/02/2016 - High Power Laser Gratings from Alrad / Bach Research
- 28/01/2016 - Sentech America are shipping new USB3.0 VISION cameras
- 15/01/2016 - Tucsen scientific cameras now available from Alrad Imaging
- 26/11/2015 - Bitflow Launch Axion CL CameraLink frame grabbers
- 09/11/2015 - ELMED extend Stroboscope range
- 23/06/2015 - Four camera suppliers offer products with Sony IMX174 Pregius GS-CMOS sensor
- 07/05/2015 - We introduce two exciting new cameras from Matrix Vision with CMOS sensors
- 20/02/2015 - Alrad Photonics announces the delivery of spaceflight gratings – a mighty achievement by Bach Research!
- 03/11/2014 - Unleash the potential of your inspection system with e2v’s new UNiiQA+ CMOS line scan camera series
- 03/10/2014 - Photonex News - Alrad Photonics
- 15/09/2014 - Photonex update from Alrad
- 15/09/2014 - Alrad to showcase new products at Photonex
- 11/09/2014 - Photonex Preview 2014 – Alrad Imaging
- 30/07/2014 - LightWise™ Allegro USB3 Family
- 22/07/2014 - Opto Bi-telecentric QuadraMount Objectives offer Mounting Advantages
- 22/07/2014 - Coherent StingRay SD Structured Light Pattern Generating Laser
- 22/07/2014 - Coherent StingRay SD structured light pattern generating Laser
- 17/07/2014 - LightWise™ Allegro USB3 Family
- 04/07/2014 - New 13 Megapixel Auto–Focus Microscope Camera
- 03/07/2014 - Opto Bi-telecentric QuadraMount objectives offer mounting advantages
- 03/09/2013 - Can you see what’s happening on your production line?
- 23/08/2013 - Can you see what’s happening on your production line?
- 30/07/2013 - Alrad sign agreement to sell the Apogee range of scientific cameras in the British Isles.
- 30/07/2013 - Alrad to sell Apogee scientific cameras in UK
- 03/05/2013 - ALRAD IMAGING launch new products at TOTAL Processing & Packaging Exhibition
- 30/04/2013 - ALRAD PHOTONICS are pleased to announce their appointment as the exclusive UK representative of Reynard Corporation, San Clemente, CA, USA
- 29/04/2013 - ALRAD IMAGING launch new products at TOTAL Processing & Packaging Exhibition
- 22/04/2013 - ALRAD announce the introduction of the IXYS PDG-2500 Handheld +5V Digital Pulse Generator
- 16/04/2013 - Alrad appointed Raynard distributor
- 22/03/2013 - Look no further for a GigE Vision camera at a very competitive price
- 06/09/2012 - mvBlueFOX-IGC Single-board USB 2.0 CMOS camera
- 06/09/2012 - Two new exciting PIXCI products launched by Epix Inc
- 06/09/2012 - ULTRA FAST video acquisition with the BitFlow New Karbon-CXP Frame Grabbers incorporating CoaXPress
- 05/09/2012 - Line Lasers for Machine Vision Offer Improved Performance
- 05/09/2012 - Versatile intelligent camera for all imaging applications from Machine Vision to Life Science
- 05/09/2012 - Pearson Electronics Ultra thin high precision current monitors
- 04/09/2012 - Specialist Lenses from VS Technology
- 04/09/2012 - Very High Resolution Cameras for industrial applications from ISVI-CORP
- 03/09/2012 - Machine vision Line Lasers from Alrad offer improved performance
- 03/09/2012 - Illumination for industrial applications
- 31/08/2012 - Alrad's Silicon Video® 2KS
- 30/08/2012 - Optometrics range now available from Alrad
- 29/08/2012 - Alrad launch new Photonics Division
- 02/08/2012 - New Alrad products to debut at PPMA
- 14/11/2011 - Alrad introduce ELDIM range
- 09/09/2011 - Image freeze of fast moving objects in industrial applications is possible using the Helio-Strob compact 75
- 27/07/2011 - Alrad – PPMA preview – Issue 1
- 11/07/2011 - TPL Vision – Lighting solutions for complex machine vision applications.
- 27/06/2011 - Pearson Electronics Ultra thin high precision current monitors
- 20/06/2011 - LAP measurement systems – non contact displacement measurement.
- 13/04/2011 - Alrad present new camera lens suppliers
- 15/03/2011 - The Next Generation of versatile intelligent cameras
- 15/03/2011 - Kowa machine vision and CCTV lenses now available from Alrad Imaging
- 15/03/2011 - The SATIR thermal camera brings a new dimension to predictive maintenance imaging