Alrad sign agreement to sell the Apogee range of scientific cameras in the British Isles.
30 July 2013
Alrad is proud to announce it has been appointed British representative for Apogee cameras.Ian Alderton Sales Director at Alrad says “The Apogee product range is an exciting addition to our already extensive portfolio and gives us the opportunity to offer an even greater selection of camera products to our customers.
We are very proud to be able to offer the Apogee range of products in the British Isles and look forward to a long and fruitful relationship between the two companies which we are sure will benefit many of our customers”.
The Aspen® series is the newest in design innovation from Apogee Imaging Systems. Aspen increases cooling performance in a smaller package, improves stray light baffling, adds a Network interface with a built-in web server, supports dual output CCDs up to 16Mhz and sets a new standard in shutter reliability.
All Aspen systems are backed by a 2 year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity.
For more information see our web site www.alrad.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/10/2016 - Vision camera from Alrad Instruments Ltd
- 01/07/2016 - The mvBlueGEMINI kits include all components for developing your Machine Vision applications
- 10/03/2016 - New Kowa 1“ HC-V Anti-Shock and Vibration Lens Series
- 05/02/2016 - High Power Laser Gratings from Alrad / Bach Research
- 28/01/2016 - Sentech America are shipping new USB3.0 VISION cameras
- 15/01/2016 - Tucsen scientific cameras now available from Alrad Imaging
- 26/11/2015 - Bitflow Launch Axion CL CameraLink frame grabbers
- 09/11/2015 - ELMED extend Stroboscope range
- 23/06/2015 - Four camera suppliers offer products with Sony IMX174 Pregius GS-CMOS sensor
- 07/05/2015 - We introduce two exciting new cameras from Matrix Vision with CMOS sensors
- 20/02/2015 - Alrad Photonics announces the delivery of spaceflight gratings – a mighty achievement by Bach Research!
- 03/11/2014 - Unleash the potential of your inspection system with e2v’s new UNiiQA+ CMOS line scan camera series
- 03/10/2014 - Photonex News - Alrad Photonics
- 15/09/2014 - Photonex update from Alrad
- 15/09/2014 - Alrad to showcase new products at Photonex
- 11/09/2014 - Photonex Preview 2014 – Alrad Imaging
- 30/07/2014 - LightWise™ Allegro USB3 Family
- 22/07/2014 - Opto Bi-telecentric QuadraMount Objectives offer Mounting Advantages
- 22/07/2014 - Coherent StingRay SD Structured Light Pattern Generating Laser
- 22/07/2014 - Coherent StingRay SD structured light pattern generating Laser
- 17/07/2014 - LightWise™ Allegro USB3 Family
- 04/07/2014 - New 13 Megapixel Auto–Focus Microscope Camera
- 03/07/2014 - Opto Bi-telecentric QuadraMount objectives offer mounting advantages
- 03/09/2013 - Can you see what’s happening on your production line?
- 23/08/2013 - Can you see what’s happening on your production line?
- 30/07/2013 - Alrad to sell Apogee scientific cameras in UK
- 03/05/2013 - ALRAD IMAGING launch new products at TOTAL Processing & Packaging Exhibition
- 30/04/2013 - ALRAD PHOTONICS are pleased to announce their appointment as the exclusive UK representative of Reynard Corporation, San Clemente, CA, USA
- 29/04/2013 - ALRAD IMAGING launch new products at TOTAL Processing & Packaging Exhibition
- 22/04/2013 - ALRAD announce the introduction of the IXYS PDG-2500 Handheld +5V Digital Pulse Generator
- 16/04/2013 - Alrad appointed Raynard distributor
- 22/03/2013 - Look no further for a GigE Vision camera at a very competitive price
- 05/11/2012 - ELiiXA+ 8K/4K Pixels CMOS Line Scan Camera from Alrad offers speed and high sensitivity
- 06/09/2012 - mvBlueFOX-IGC Single-board USB 2.0 CMOS camera
- 06/09/2012 - Two new exciting PIXCI products launched by Epix Inc
- 06/09/2012 - ULTRA FAST video acquisition with the BitFlow New Karbon-CXP Frame Grabbers incorporating CoaXPress
- 05/09/2012 - Line Lasers for Machine Vision Offer Improved Performance
- 05/09/2012 - Versatile intelligent camera for all imaging applications from Machine Vision to Life Science
- 05/09/2012 - Pearson Electronics Ultra thin high precision current monitors
- 04/09/2012 - Specialist Lenses from VS Technology
- 04/09/2012 - Very High Resolution Cameras for industrial applications from ISVI-CORP
- 03/09/2012 - Machine vision Line Lasers from Alrad offer improved performance
- 03/09/2012 - Illumination for industrial applications
- 31/08/2012 - Alrad's Silicon Video® 2KS
- 30/08/2012 - Optometrics range now available from Alrad
- 29/08/2012 - Alrad launch new Photonics Division
- 02/08/2012 - New Alrad products to debut at PPMA
- 14/11/2011 - Alrad introduce ELDIM range
- 09/09/2011 - Image freeze of fast moving objects in industrial applications is possible using the Helio-Strob compact 75
- 27/07/2011 - Alrad – PPMA preview – Issue 1
- 11/07/2011 - TPL Vision – Lighting solutions for complex machine vision applications.
- 27/06/2011 - Pearson Electronics Ultra thin high precision current monitors
- 20/06/2011 - LAP measurement systems – non contact displacement measurement.
- 13/04/2011 - Alrad present new camera lens suppliers
- 15/03/2011 - The Next Generation of versatile intelligent cameras
- 15/03/2011 - Kowa machine vision and CCTV lenses now available from Alrad Imaging
- 15/03/2011 - The SATIR thermal camera brings a new dimension to predictive maintenance imaging