Carlton Beauty & Spa Launches Derma3cope
19 May 2014
Carlton Beauty & Spa is launching an exciting new all in one compact facial machine which includes Diamond Peeling, Microcurrent and Colour Therapy.Called Derma3cope, this innovative machine provides an effective anti-ageing facial treatment, as well as enabling therapists to provide truly bespoke facials for their clients. Using a Diamond Peeling system, which smoothes and regenerates the skin, Derma3cope simply takes the natural process of skin renewal, which slows down as we age, and hastens it.
This mechanical peeling process involves no pain, recovery time or irritation. The technique helps to reduce fine lines and pigmentation as well as refining the skin by exfoliating and loosening comedones.
A fantastic anti-ageing treatment, Derma3cope leaves the skin feeling soft and silky and looking radiant. In addition, as there are no crystals, and therefore no vacuum is required to remove them, the treatment is fast and virtually silent, as the diamond heads glide effortlessly over the skin performing the perfect peel. The two, treatment specific, variable speeds and choice of three diamond tipped heads, supplied with the machine, allow the treatment to be tailored for any skin type, from sensitive to oily. Diamond Peeling can also be used on the body, hands and feet to remove dull, dry skin. Derma3cope also includes Microcurrent. Its specially designed programme uses pre-set, timed variable waveforms providing facial and body contour lifting by re-programming the muscle fibres.
It can shorten or relax the fibres, thereby lifting sagging muscles of the jaw, neck and face, reducing and smoothing the fine lines and wrinkles in that area. In addition, Derma3cope increases circulation, improving the texture of the skin and the condition of scar tissue. A full course for this treatment is 10-12 sessions. Each treatment may be performed up to three times a week for the initial course if required. After a course, the client should return for treatment at monthly intervals. Used in combination as a Carlton Professional Signature Facial or separately, the Colour Therapy treatment stimulates the skin’s cells to facilitate change. The inclusion of four colours (red, green, blue and yellow) using LED lights and set at varying wavelengths offers a wide range of benefits. For example, green cools and reduces redness, blue reduces swelling and offers antibacterial effects for the treatment of acne, red rejuvenates and stimulates the lymphatic system, whilst yellow tones and smoothes the skin, as well as promoting the production of collagen.
Four pulsed modes are also included which allow the wavelengths to penetrate the skin at different levels providing stimulation for the epidermis, dermis, subcutaneous tissue and deep into the circulatory system. A highly versatile treatment, Colour Therapy can be incorporated into any treatment from Microdermabrasion to massage. Derma3cope is part of the Carlton Professional range, which is renowned for affordable quality.
For further information call Carlton Beauty & Spa on 01903 761100 or visit www.thecarltongroup.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/02/2016 - Timeless truth masks win best new anti-ageing product
- 19/02/2016 - Award winning timeless truth masks at Professional Beauty London
- 19/02/2016 - Carlton Professional showcases derma3cope at Professional Beauty London
- 14/08/2015 - Winner Of Sebta 2015 Announced
- 14/08/2015 - New Timeless Travel Pack From Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 03/03/2015 - New Timeless Travel Pack from Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 03/03/2015 - New Bee Venom mask from Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 14/08/2014 - Carlton Beauty & Spa Announces Winner of SEBTA 2014
- 19/05/2014 - Carlton Professional Launches ThermaVisage RF8
- 19/05/2014 - Choosing Beauty Therapy Equipment
- 19/05/2014 - Choosing Beauty and Spa Furniture
- 19/05/2014 - Luxury Masks Launched by Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 11/03/2013 - Carlton Professional launch Thermavisage RF8
- 11/03/2013 - New Treatments launched within Arosha Express Slimming Programme
- 08/03/2011 - Carlton Professional announces judges for SEBTA 2011
- 08/03/2011 - Carlton Professional launches the ultimate Anti-Ageing Machine
- 18/02/2011 - Carlton Professional supports Professional Beauty
- 18/02/2011 - Carlton continues headline sponsorship for next three years
- 24/07/2008 - Bodyshock
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton launches anniversary machine
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton wins professional beauty award
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton celebrates diamond anniversary