We invite you for a visit at our stand for a chat and a live demonstration!
15 May 2015
The proven infrared measurement solutions by LumaSense help customers achieve increased reliability, productivity, and enable efficient reduction of resources and waste.Due to ever increasing quality requirements and energy costs in manufacturing, the use of highly accurate temperature measurement is gaining importance in many industries. With a product portfolio that is tailored to meet customer requirements and fulfills complex requirements of the industry, LumaSense is a reliable partner for many years. Our range of infrared measurement solutions is very specific and the INNOVA Gas Monitors and IMPAC pyrometers (which will be presented at the show), are actually a small but fine detail of expertise within our wide portfolio.
Come visit us! Our experts are looking forward to personally demonstrating our solutions, so you can benefit for your specific applications and environment by increased accuracy & productivity, and reduced waste of resources.
See our website to request a free admission ticket for the show.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/07/2018 - LumaSense Introduces New Ratio Pyrometer IGAR 320 for Mid Temperature Range
- 20/07/2018 - New m920 Series Semiconductor OEM module
- 15/01/2016 - Happy New Year!
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Celebrates 10th Anniversary and 57+ Years in the Sensing Industry
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Introduces the World’s First Industrial Grade 2-Color Infrared Pyrometer with Thermal Imaging Capabilities
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense PULSAR 4 for Condition Based Monitoring of Petrochemical Combustion Vessels
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Technologies provides Professional Solutions for the Global Energy Market
- 23/09/2015 - Lumasense Technologies 10 Years Anniversary
- 27/11/2014 - Big Data - Resolving the Power Transformer Dilemma
- 03/09/2014 - LumaSense Technologies – World Class Sensing Solutions for Global Markets
- 10/04/2013 - New UV Pyrometry Technology from the Industry’s Temperature Sensing Leader.
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense’s Newest Online DGA Monitor Provides Early Warning Diagnostics to Prevent Transformer Failures
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense Develops New Thermal Imaging Camera Platform for Industrial Monitoring
- 08/10/2012 - Newest LumaSense Pyrometer Provides Higher Accuracy in Harsh, High-Temperature Environments
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense Releases Highly Accurate and Reliable Pyrometer for Increased Control and Optimization of Manufacturing Processes
- 08/06/2009 - IMPAC Infrared Launch new range of Thermal Imaging Cameras
- 02/04/2009 - Impac Infrared launches new Thermal Imaging Camera
- 02/04/2009 - Impac now offers full range of MIKRON Infrared Portable Thermal Imaging Cameras
- 05/03/2009 - New MikroSHOT Thermal Imaging Camera from IMPAC Infrared
- 13/01/2009 - Impac Infrared addresses Thermal Imaging limitations