Impac Infrared launches new Thermal Imaging Camera
02 April 2009
The new M7604 high performance Thermal Imaging Camera features two spectral ranges and an integral visible light camera.
The M7604 has a standard waveband of 8-14µm for general thermal imaging applications and then an option to have a second waveband of either 3.9µm or 5µm. The 3.9µm waveband is ideal for looking through flames and products of combustion in furnaces and boilers and other applications, while the 5µm waveband is used for the imaging of glass surfaces.
The camera features composite visual and thermal image functionality together with the ability to record both visual and thermal images. With voice recording, multi-spot temperature measurement, automatic level, gain and focus, the M7604 camera is at the forefront of Thermal imaging technology.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/07/2018 - LumaSense Introduces New Ratio Pyrometer IGAR 320 for Mid Temperature Range
- 20/07/2018 - New m920 Series Semiconductor OEM module
- 15/01/2016 - Happy New Year!
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Celebrates 10th Anniversary and 57+ Years in the Sensing Industry
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Introduces the World’s First Industrial Grade 2-Color Infrared Pyrometer with Thermal Imaging Capabilities
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense PULSAR 4 for Condition Based Monitoring of Petrochemical Combustion Vessels
- 13/10/2015 - LumaSense Technologies provides Professional Solutions for the Global Energy Market
- 23/09/2015 - Lumasense Technologies 10 Years Anniversary
- 15/05/2015 - We invite you for a visit at our stand for a chat and a live demonstration!
- 27/11/2014 - Big Data - Resolving the Power Transformer Dilemma
- 03/09/2014 - LumaSense Technologies – World Class Sensing Solutions for Global Markets
- 10/04/2013 - New UV Pyrometry Technology from the Industry’s Temperature Sensing Leader.
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense’s Newest Online DGA Monitor Provides Early Warning Diagnostics to Prevent Transformer Failures
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense Develops New Thermal Imaging Camera Platform for Industrial Monitoring
- 08/10/2012 - Newest LumaSense Pyrometer Provides Higher Accuracy in Harsh, High-Temperature Environments
- 08/10/2012 - LumaSense Releases Highly Accurate and Reliable Pyrometer for Increased Control and Optimization of Manufacturing Processes
- 08/06/2009 - IMPAC Infrared Launch new range of Thermal Imaging Cameras
- 02/04/2009 - Impac now offers full range of MIKRON Infrared Portable Thermal Imaging Cameras
- 05/03/2009 - New MikroSHOT Thermal Imaging Camera from IMPAC Infrared
- 13/01/2009 - Impac Infrared addresses Thermal Imaging limitations