Endress+Hauser presents solutions for oil & gas
16 July 2015
Endress+Hauser will be presenting a range of instruments and solutions for the oil & gas industry at the SPE Offshore Europe exhibition from 8–11 September 2015.Together with partner Rockwell Automation, Endress+Hauser is committed to providing customers with complete process automation solutions that use best-in-class instrumentation, software and control systems. Join us on Stand 1F51 to see how we can help you to reduce integration costs and risks, improve operational and maintenance efficiency and optimise your plant’s assets.
Pioneering gas analysis
The acquisition of SpectraSensors has given Endress+Hauser access to revolutionary laser technology. We will be showcasing the SS2100i-1 process gas analysers, which use pioneering tunable diode laser (TDL) technology for exceptional reliability in measuring trace gas components. With ATEX and IECEx approval, the analysers are ideal for use at custody transfer points to measure moisture and hydrogen sulfide on export metering packages, as well as in natural gas processing plants to measure hydrogen sulfide on amine scrubber outlets or moisture on desiccant dryer outlets.
High pressure, high precision
We’ll also be demonstrating our latest flowmeters, specially designed for demanding oil & gas applications. Promag 53P is a high-performance electromagnetic flowmeter offering precise measurements to 0.2% for electrically conductive fluids. With all the required approvals, certificates, materials and process connections, this is an ideal flowmeter for water injection and produced water injection for enhanced oil recovery up to 420 bar (ANSI class 2500).
Promass O is Endress+Hauser's Coriolis flowmeter for high pressure flow applications up to 258 bar (ANSI class 1500) and process temperatures up to 200°C. As with all Endress+Hauser Coriolis flowmeters, this is a true multi-variable device offering mass and volume flow, density and temperature measurement.
Manufactured at our UK headquarters in Manchester, the Venturi tube and square-edged orifice plate offer reliable flow measurement even in high pressure and high temperature applications. The classic Venturi tube has the additional benefit of low pressure loss and minimal upstream piping requirements, and is used extensively in arduous metering applications such as subsea manifolds where space and energy conservation is at a premium. The orifice plate is one of our most popular low-cost flow measurement solutions which can be engineered to fit most applications. We’ll also be showcasing our solid-drilled thermowells and other bespoke engineered temperature solutions.
Endress+Hauser’s gamma density profiling solutions offer the most accurate information on the emulsion layer created during the oil production process, with a number of efficiency and cost-saving benefits. With over five decades of involvement with nucleonic devices, we are best placed to guide you through the implementation of radiation-based measurement.
At the exhibition we will use models to demonstrate device configuration from a central engineering station using open Ethernet-based plant networks. We'll also demonstrate integration into the well-established Rockwell Automation control architecture.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/10/2017 - Unexpected price + performance
- 26/07/2017 - Endress+Hauser Ltd – we’re Fit 4 Nuclear!
- 17/03/2017 - On your wavelength
- 07/12/2016 - All the benefits of radar level measurement from only £296!
- 01/04/2016 - Third-generation Endress to lead family business
- 15/03/2016 - First 79 GHz High-Accuracy Radar Instrument for Level Measurement in Liquids
- 23/02/2016 - Fast track, quality instruments
- 28/09/2015 - Expert calibration for just £149
- 28/09/2015 - Low-cost, low-maintenance level switch
- 16/07/2015 - Two-wire flowmeters
- 16/07/2015 - Simply reliable level measurement
- 30/04/2015 - Robust flowmeter is perfect for oil & gas
- 27/11/2014 - Safe, simple and sterile
- 12/11/2014 - Latest technology solves temperature problem
- 11/11/2014 - Fast device ordering from Endress+Hauser
- 30/10/2014 - Compact, safe and easy point level detection
- 28/05/2014 - Cost-effective conductivity measurement
- 10/02/2014 - Record sales and profit for Endress+Hauser
- 17/09/2013 - Train online with Endress+Hauser - the process engineering experts
- 03/07/2013 - Endress+Hauser presents solutions for the oil and gas industry
- 27/07/2012 - Endress+Hauser strengthens calibration business
- 14/06/2012 - Endress+Hauser at UK AD & Biogas Exhibition 2012
- 17/05/2012 - Endress+Hauser increases commitment to ODVA
- 14/05/2012 - Liquiline from Endress+Hauser offers one platform for all solutions
- 12/04/2012 - A stainless performance for high level and low level alarms
- 30/03/2012 - Endress+Hauser at NEMEX 2012, 22 – 24 May, NEC Birmingham
- 29/03/2012 - Prosonic Flow B 200 from Endress+Hauser enables Biogas flow measurement without compromise
- 19/03/2012 - Promass 83O Coriolis flowmeter designed for oil & gas applications
- 03/08/2011 - Promag – the industry all-rounder
- 27/07/2011 - Solutions for interface level measurement
- 08/04/2011 - Endress+Hauser makes energy metering easy
- 04/03/2011 - Endress+Hauser Levelflex provides guided radar level measurement without the hefty price tag
- 31/01/2011 - Endress+Hauser launch new catalogue
- 02/12/2010 - Promass E 200 from Endress+Hauser is the first Coriolis flowmeter with full 2-wire technology (4…20mA)
- 04/11/2010 - EN 16001 Energy Management System certification achieved by Endress+Hauser
- 11/10/2010 - Multi-Echo tracking provides safe, precise and efficient level measurement
- 04/08/2010 - Endress+Hauser Ltd achieves ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation
- 01/07/2010 - T-mass Thermal Mass Flowmeters measure, monitor and save!
- 30/06/2010 - Endress+Hauser at Instrumentation Scotland & Offshore Systems 2010, Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre, 8-9 September 2010
- 21/06/2010 - Endress+Hauser at the Energy Event 2010, 8th-9th September, Birmingham
- 24/05/2010 - Endress+Hauser weathering the crisis
- 13/05/2010 - New temperature products and accessories guide from Endress+Hauser
- 15/04/2010 - Endress+Hauser honours inventors – 200 patents filed in 2009
- 03/02/2010 - Endress+Hauser at Maintec 2010, NEC Birmingham, 2nd - 4th March
- 02/02/2010 - New Endress+Hauser Deltabar M pressure transmitters mean cost-effectiveness without compromise
- 19/01/2010 - Endress+Hauser offer temperature solutions for every application
- 15/01/2010 - Measure your success with Promass Coriolis mass flowmeters from Endress+Hauser
- 22/12/2009 - Reduce wastage and compress costs withthe Endress+Hauser ATT12A t-trend meter
- 17/12/2009 - Endress+Hauser Micropilot M FMR244 keeps costs firmly on the radar
- 30/11/2009 - Bespoke temperature engineering from experts Endress+Hauser
- 19/11/2009 - Endress+Hauser Liquiphant is the original and still the best!
- 04/11/2009 - Micropilot M FMR244 radar overfill protection avoids settling for second best
- 29/10/2009 - Reliable overfill protection and extreme process safety with Endress+Hauser Micropilot M FMR240
- 20/10/2009 - Endress+Hauser Dosimass & Dosimag flowmeters repeatable solutions for OEM applications
- 07/10/2009 - New third generation temperature transmitters and heads from Endress+Hauser
- 07/10/2009 - New Endress+Hauser Prosonic Flow 93P simply fits everywhere
- 02/10/2009 - Memosens analytical sensors: be part of the digital revolution
- 21/08/2009 - Level monitoring and extreme process safety with Endress+Hauser Micropilot