T-mass Thermal Mass Flowmeters measure, monitor and save!
01 July 2010
With the current move towards saving energy to achieve cost savings, there has been much interest in minimising the consumption of fuels and gases.So, when you’re looking for a proven performer for direct mass flow gas measurement applications, Endress+Hausers' t-mass is the ideal solution, whether for compressed air, natural gas and biogas among other utility gas applications.
A plant can never run too efficiently, and t-mass is a powerful tool when it comes to rooting out waste and boosting performance. With a typical turndown of 100:1 and a negligible pressure loss,
t-mass 65 is capable of accurately measuring both low flow rates and leakage. Available as an inline or insertion flowmeter, t-mass 65 can be supplied to suit a wide range of pipe sizes (DN15...1500), in circular or square ducting, and is ATEX-certified for use in hazardous areas. Better still, should you require it, Endress+Hausers' insertion t-mass can be hot tapped, providing even more savings in terms of valuable production time.
With its integrated ‘gas engine’, choose from a list of 20 pure gases (for example, air, nitrogen, oxygen etc), and even customise a specific gas mixture, which is ideal for measuring biogas. By selecting and programming the pure gas (or gas mixture) directly on the device, you’re not so reliant on factory pre-sets and can configure t-mass to suit the requirements of your specific application. The data within the gas engine then provides an accurate flow measurement based upon real plant conditions.
Endress+Hausers' t-mass thermal mass flowmeter is also geared up to operate as part of larger solutions, in particular energy management systems. By simply configuring the transmitter menu to provide an output based upon engineering units suitable for energy calculation, e.g. SCFM and m3/hr, t-mass measuring data can be used for monitoring & targeting purposes. This is particularly beneficial considering that small efficiency improvements in the energy-intensive compressor or boiler houses can achieve significant cost savings for your plant!
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/10/2017 - Unexpected price + performance
- 26/07/2017 - Endress+Hauser Ltd – we’re Fit 4 Nuclear!
- 17/03/2017 - On your wavelength
- 07/12/2016 - All the benefits of radar level measurement from only £296!
- 01/04/2016 - Third-generation Endress to lead family business
- 15/03/2016 - First 79 GHz High-Accuracy Radar Instrument for Level Measurement in Liquids
- 23/02/2016 - Fast track, quality instruments
- 28/09/2015 - Expert calibration for just £149
- 28/09/2015 - Low-cost, low-maintenance level switch
- 16/07/2015 - Two-wire flowmeters
- 16/07/2015 - Simply reliable level measurement
- 16/07/2015 - Endress+Hauser presents solutions for oil & gas
- 30/04/2015 - Robust flowmeter is perfect for oil & gas
- 27/11/2014 - Safe, simple and sterile
- 12/11/2014 - Latest technology solves temperature problem
- 11/11/2014 - Fast device ordering from Endress+Hauser
- 30/10/2014 - Compact, safe and easy point level detection
- 28/05/2014 - Cost-effective conductivity measurement
- 10/02/2014 - Record sales and profit for Endress+Hauser
- 17/09/2013 - Train online with Endress+Hauser - the process engineering experts
- 03/07/2013 - Endress+Hauser presents solutions for the oil and gas industry
- 27/07/2012 - Endress+Hauser strengthens calibration business
- 14/06/2012 - Endress+Hauser at UK AD & Biogas Exhibition 2012
- 17/05/2012 - Endress+Hauser increases commitment to ODVA
- 14/05/2012 - Liquiline from Endress+Hauser offers one platform for all solutions
- 12/04/2012 - A stainless performance for high level and low level alarms
- 30/03/2012 - Endress+Hauser at NEMEX 2012, 22 – 24 May, NEC Birmingham
- 29/03/2012 - Prosonic Flow B 200 from Endress+Hauser enables Biogas flow measurement without compromise
- 19/03/2012 - Promass 83O Coriolis flowmeter designed for oil & gas applications
- 03/08/2011 - Promag – the industry all-rounder
- 27/07/2011 - Solutions for interface level measurement
- 08/04/2011 - Endress+Hauser makes energy metering easy
- 04/03/2011 - Endress+Hauser Levelflex provides guided radar level measurement without the hefty price tag
- 31/01/2011 - Endress+Hauser launch new catalogue
- 02/12/2010 - Promass E 200 from Endress+Hauser is the first Coriolis flowmeter with full 2-wire technology (4…20mA)
- 04/11/2010 - EN 16001 Energy Management System certification achieved by Endress+Hauser
- 11/10/2010 - Multi-Echo tracking provides safe, precise and efficient level measurement
- 04/08/2010 - Endress+Hauser Ltd achieves ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation
- 30/06/2010 - Endress+Hauser at Instrumentation Scotland & Offshore Systems 2010, Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre, 8-9 September 2010
- 21/06/2010 - Endress+Hauser at the Energy Event 2010, 8th-9th September, Birmingham
- 24/05/2010 - Endress+Hauser weathering the crisis
- 13/05/2010 - New temperature products and accessories guide from Endress+Hauser
- 15/04/2010 - Endress+Hauser honours inventors – 200 patents filed in 2009
- 03/02/2010 - Endress+Hauser at Maintec 2010, NEC Birmingham, 2nd - 4th March
- 02/02/2010 - New Endress+Hauser Deltabar M pressure transmitters mean cost-effectiveness without compromise
- 19/01/2010 - Endress+Hauser offer temperature solutions for every application
- 15/01/2010 - Measure your success with Promass Coriolis mass flowmeters from Endress+Hauser
- 22/12/2009 - Reduce wastage and compress costs withthe Endress+Hauser ATT12A t-trend meter
- 17/12/2009 - Endress+Hauser Micropilot M FMR244 keeps costs firmly on the radar
- 30/11/2009 - Bespoke temperature engineering from experts Endress+Hauser
- 19/11/2009 - Endress+Hauser Liquiphant is the original and still the best!
- 04/11/2009 - Micropilot M FMR244 radar overfill protection avoids settling for second best
- 29/10/2009 - Reliable overfill protection and extreme process safety with Endress+Hauser Micropilot M FMR240
- 20/10/2009 - Endress+Hauser Dosimass & Dosimag flowmeters repeatable solutions for OEM applications
- 07/10/2009 - New third generation temperature transmitters and heads from Endress+Hauser
- 07/10/2009 - New Endress+Hauser Prosonic Flow 93P simply fits everywhere
- 02/10/2009 - Memosens analytical sensors: be part of the digital revolution
- 21/08/2009 - Level monitoring and extreme process safety with Endress+Hauser Micropilot