Endress+Hauser Ltd achieves ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation
04 August 2010
Endress+Hauser Ltd in Manchester has recently been awarded ISO 14001:2004 (environmental) and OHSAS 18001:2007 (health & safety) management standards.Whilst there are numerous benefits for the company in attaining the accreditation such as the demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance and overall cost savings in terms of consumption, waste and recycling, there are also significant benefits to our customers.
Customers now have formally documented assurance that Endress+Hauser Ltd operates to recognised standards in the supply, service, repair and calibration of measurement and automation instrumentation for the process industries – particularly important for the highly regulated industries such as the oil & gas and life science sectors.
The scope of both certificates apply to a wide range of Endress+Hauser operations and particular areas include the design and manufacture of thermowells and industrial temperature measurement sensors for use in both safe and hazardous areas. It even covers the supply of associated equipment and accessories. With no compromise on safety for the chemical, petrochemical and oil & gas processing companies, the accreditation provides valid evidence that Endress+Hauser products and services meet and comply with recognised environmental and health & safety standards.
As a complete solutions provider, the accreditation extends to our project activities, in particular tank gauging systems in terms of supply, maintenance, repair of the instrumentation and associated control systems. Operators of depots and tank farms can now be confident that Endress+Hauser is committed to operating to recognised quality and industry standards. This is also true for the supply, hardware and software design, project management and manufacture of intelligent automation systems across the process industries.
Endress+Hauser Ltd, Quality Manager David Kershaw;
“I am delighted that we have achieved this level of accreditation as it proves we have solid systems in place and operate to recognised industry standards. This gives us a strong foundation for the future as I firmly believe that the focus on environmental and health & safety issues will only increase in the coming years.”
The Endress+Hauser Group
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. With over 8,400 employees worldwide, the Group generates annual net sales of more than one €1 billion.
Company-owned sales centers and a network of partners and representatives guarantee competent worldwide support. Product centers in ten countries meet customers’ needs and requirements quickly and effectively. As a successful family-owned business, Endress+Hauser is set for continued independence and self-reliance in the future.
Endress+Hauser provides sensors, instruments, systems and services for level, flow, pressure and temperature measurement as well as liquid analysis and data acquisition. The company supports customers with solutions and services in automation engineering, logistics and information technology. Our products set standards in quality and technology.
Customers are primarily from the chemical/petrochemical, food & beverage, water/wastewater, pharmaceutical, oil & gas, energy, primaries, pulp & paper and shipbuilding industries. Endress+ Hauser supports its customers to optimize their process engineering procedures while taking into consideration environmental protection, safety and economic efficiency.
Founded in 1953 by Georg H. Endress and Ludwig Hauser, Endress+Hauser has developed from being a specialist in level measurement to a provider of complete solutions for industrial measuring technology and automation, with expansion into new territories and markets.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/10/2017 - Unexpected price + performance
- 26/07/2017 - Endress+Hauser Ltd – we’re Fit 4 Nuclear!
- 17/03/2017 - On your wavelength
- 07/12/2016 - All the benefits of radar level measurement from only £296!
- 01/04/2016 - Third-generation Endress to lead family business
- 15/03/2016 - First 79 GHz High-Accuracy Radar Instrument for Level Measurement in Liquids
- 23/02/2016 - Fast track, quality instruments
- 28/09/2015 - Expert calibration for just £149
- 28/09/2015 - Low-cost, low-maintenance level switch
- 16/07/2015 - Two-wire flowmeters
- 16/07/2015 - Simply reliable level measurement
- 16/07/2015 - Endress+Hauser presents solutions for oil & gas
- 30/04/2015 - Robust flowmeter is perfect for oil & gas
- 27/11/2014 - Safe, simple and sterile
- 12/11/2014 - Latest technology solves temperature problem
- 11/11/2014 - Fast device ordering from Endress+Hauser
- 30/10/2014 - Compact, safe and easy point level detection
- 28/05/2014 - Cost-effective conductivity measurement
- 10/02/2014 - Record sales and profit for Endress+Hauser
- 17/09/2013 - Train online with Endress+Hauser - the process engineering experts
- 03/07/2013 - Endress+Hauser presents solutions for the oil and gas industry
- 27/07/2012 - Endress+Hauser strengthens calibration business
- 14/06/2012 - Endress+Hauser at UK AD & Biogas Exhibition 2012
- 17/05/2012 - Endress+Hauser increases commitment to ODVA
- 14/05/2012 - Liquiline from Endress+Hauser offers one platform for all solutions
- 12/04/2012 - A stainless performance for high level and low level alarms
- 30/03/2012 - Endress+Hauser at NEMEX 2012, 22 – 24 May, NEC Birmingham
- 29/03/2012 - Prosonic Flow B 200 from Endress+Hauser enables Biogas flow measurement without compromise
- 19/03/2012 - Promass 83O Coriolis flowmeter designed for oil & gas applications
- 03/08/2011 - Promag – the industry all-rounder
- 27/07/2011 - Solutions for interface level measurement
- 08/04/2011 - Endress+Hauser makes energy metering easy
- 04/03/2011 - Endress+Hauser Levelflex provides guided radar level measurement without the hefty price tag
- 31/01/2011 - Endress+Hauser launch new catalogue
- 02/12/2010 - Promass E 200 from Endress+Hauser is the first Coriolis flowmeter with full 2-wire technology (4…20mA)
- 04/11/2010 - EN 16001 Energy Management System certification achieved by Endress+Hauser
- 11/10/2010 - Multi-Echo tracking provides safe, precise and efficient level measurement
- 01/07/2010 - T-mass Thermal Mass Flowmeters measure, monitor and save!
- 30/06/2010 - Endress+Hauser at Instrumentation Scotland & Offshore Systems 2010, Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre, 8-9 September 2010
- 21/06/2010 - Endress+Hauser at the Energy Event 2010, 8th-9th September, Birmingham
- 24/05/2010 - Endress+Hauser weathering the crisis
- 13/05/2010 - New temperature products and accessories guide from Endress+Hauser
- 15/04/2010 - Endress+Hauser honours inventors – 200 patents filed in 2009
- 03/02/2010 - Endress+Hauser at Maintec 2010, NEC Birmingham, 2nd - 4th March
- 02/02/2010 - New Endress+Hauser Deltabar M pressure transmitters mean cost-effectiveness without compromise
- 19/01/2010 - Endress+Hauser offer temperature solutions for every application
- 15/01/2010 - Measure your success with Promass Coriolis mass flowmeters from Endress+Hauser
- 22/12/2009 - Reduce wastage and compress costs withthe Endress+Hauser ATT12A t-trend meter
- 17/12/2009 - Endress+Hauser Micropilot M FMR244 keeps costs firmly on the radar
- 30/11/2009 - Bespoke temperature engineering from experts Endress+Hauser
- 19/11/2009 - Endress+Hauser Liquiphant is the original and still the best!
- 04/11/2009 - Micropilot M FMR244 radar overfill protection avoids settling for second best
- 29/10/2009 - Reliable overfill protection and extreme process safety with Endress+Hauser Micropilot M FMR240
- 20/10/2009 - Endress+Hauser Dosimass & Dosimag flowmeters repeatable solutions for OEM applications
- 07/10/2009 - New third generation temperature transmitters and heads from Endress+Hauser
- 07/10/2009 - New Endress+Hauser Prosonic Flow 93P simply fits everywhere
- 02/10/2009 - Memosens analytical sensors: be part of the digital revolution
- 21/08/2009 - Level monitoring and extreme process safety with Endress+Hauser Micropilot