Promass E 200 from Endress+Hauser is the first Coriolis flowmeter with full 2-wire technology (4…20mA)
02 December 2010
As a true 2-wire instrument, Endress+Hauser’s Promass E200 offers significant advantages such as reduced installation and wiring costs with no additional converters or power required.Previously, Coriolis mass flowmeters were available exclusively with 4-wire technology necessitating a separate power supply and signal wire. By using state-of-the-art low power electronic components, Endress+Hauser succeeded in combining the accuracy and repeatability attributed to Coriolis technology with the cost and safety benefits of 2-wire devices.
Tried-and-tested Coriolis sensor technology
With line sizes in DN8 to DN50, Promass E200 simultaneously measures the mass flow, fluid density and temperature across a range of liquids and gases offering outstanding accuracy and repeatability for improved process control.
Meeting all industry requirements
In the chemical and petrochemical industries, 2-wire measuring devices are in high demand, as intrinsic safety is extremely important especially in hazardous areas. Promass E200 meets all the relevant standards in the process industry such as NAMUR, HART and SIL. For example, both self-monitoring and error diagnostics are strictly in accordance with the specifications of NE107 (NAMUR), guaranteeing a high degree of operational safety and maximum system availability.
Sophisticated technology, simple operation
Another outstanding feature of the Promass E200 is its innovative, user-specific and task-orientated operating concept - operator, maintenance and expert menus can be called up immediately at the touch of a button. Intuitive menu-guided operation incorporating simple wizards leads users through the configuration process, with handy ‘tool tips’ to provide additional resource where needed. In the event of an error, remedy information is immediately displayed.
Safe and secure data back-up
Promass E200 provides data management, data back-up and configuration data transfer to other measuring points via the local display. And for servicing, the automatic data back-up via HistoROM enables the fast exchange of measuring electronics and automatic reconfiguration without the need for re-calibration.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/10/2017 - Unexpected price + performance
- 26/07/2017 - Endress+Hauser Ltd – we’re Fit 4 Nuclear!
- 17/03/2017 - On your wavelength
- 07/12/2016 - All the benefits of radar level measurement from only £296!
- 01/04/2016 - Third-generation Endress to lead family business
- 15/03/2016 - First 79 GHz High-Accuracy Radar Instrument for Level Measurement in Liquids
- 23/02/2016 - Fast track, quality instruments
- 28/09/2015 - Expert calibration for just £149
- 28/09/2015 - Low-cost, low-maintenance level switch
- 16/07/2015 - Two-wire flowmeters
- 16/07/2015 - Simply reliable level measurement
- 16/07/2015 - Endress+Hauser presents solutions for oil & gas
- 30/04/2015 - Robust flowmeter is perfect for oil & gas
- 27/11/2014 - Safe, simple and sterile
- 12/11/2014 - Latest technology solves temperature problem
- 11/11/2014 - Fast device ordering from Endress+Hauser
- 30/10/2014 - Compact, safe and easy point level detection
- 28/05/2014 - Cost-effective conductivity measurement
- 10/02/2014 - Record sales and profit for Endress+Hauser
- 17/09/2013 - Train online with Endress+Hauser - the process engineering experts
- 03/07/2013 - Endress+Hauser presents solutions for the oil and gas industry
- 27/07/2012 - Endress+Hauser strengthens calibration business
- 14/06/2012 - Endress+Hauser at UK AD & Biogas Exhibition 2012
- 17/05/2012 - Endress+Hauser increases commitment to ODVA
- 14/05/2012 - Liquiline from Endress+Hauser offers one platform for all solutions
- 12/04/2012 - A stainless performance for high level and low level alarms
- 30/03/2012 - Endress+Hauser at NEMEX 2012, 22 – 24 May, NEC Birmingham
- 29/03/2012 - Prosonic Flow B 200 from Endress+Hauser enables Biogas flow measurement without compromise
- 19/03/2012 - Promass 83O Coriolis flowmeter designed for oil & gas applications
- 03/08/2011 - Promag – the industry all-rounder
- 27/07/2011 - Solutions for interface level measurement
- 08/04/2011 - Endress+Hauser makes energy metering easy
- 04/03/2011 - Endress+Hauser Levelflex provides guided radar level measurement without the hefty price tag
- 31/01/2011 - Endress+Hauser launch new catalogue
- 04/11/2010 - EN 16001 Energy Management System certification achieved by Endress+Hauser
- 11/10/2010 - Multi-Echo tracking provides safe, precise and efficient level measurement
- 04/08/2010 - Endress+Hauser Ltd achieves ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation
- 01/07/2010 - T-mass Thermal Mass Flowmeters measure, monitor and save!
- 30/06/2010 - Endress+Hauser at Instrumentation Scotland & Offshore Systems 2010, Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre, 8-9 September 2010
- 21/06/2010 - Endress+Hauser at the Energy Event 2010, 8th-9th September, Birmingham
- 24/05/2010 - Endress+Hauser weathering the crisis
- 13/05/2010 - New temperature products and accessories guide from Endress+Hauser
- 15/04/2010 - Endress+Hauser honours inventors – 200 patents filed in 2009
- 03/02/2010 - Endress+Hauser at Maintec 2010, NEC Birmingham, 2nd - 4th March
- 02/02/2010 - New Endress+Hauser Deltabar M pressure transmitters mean cost-effectiveness without compromise
- 19/01/2010 - Endress+Hauser offer temperature solutions for every application
- 15/01/2010 - Measure your success with Promass Coriolis mass flowmeters from Endress+Hauser
- 22/12/2009 - Reduce wastage and compress costs withthe Endress+Hauser ATT12A t-trend meter
- 17/12/2009 - Endress+Hauser Micropilot M FMR244 keeps costs firmly on the radar
- 30/11/2009 - Bespoke temperature engineering from experts Endress+Hauser
- 19/11/2009 - Endress+Hauser Liquiphant is the original and still the best!
- 04/11/2009 - Micropilot M FMR244 radar overfill protection avoids settling for second best
- 29/10/2009 - Reliable overfill protection and extreme process safety with Endress+Hauser Micropilot M FMR240
- 20/10/2009 - Endress+Hauser Dosimass & Dosimag flowmeters repeatable solutions for OEM applications
- 07/10/2009 - New third generation temperature transmitters and heads from Endress+Hauser
- 07/10/2009 - New Endress+Hauser Prosonic Flow 93P simply fits everywhere
- 02/10/2009 - Memosens analytical sensors: be part of the digital revolution
- 21/08/2009 - Level monitoring and extreme process safety with Endress+Hauser Micropilot