Metrix announce new TV Signal analysers
26 January 2009
Analogue, digital, normal and high-definition TV signal measurements are now possible for professional TV installers with Seframs’ new Expert series TV signal analysers.
Five new models in the S-786X series cover comprehensive measurements of MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 digital satellite (DVB-S/DVB-S2, QPSK/8PSK), terrestrial (DVB-T, COFDM) and cable (DVB-C, QAM) signals. All models feature a large 7-inch wide-screen TFT to show free-to-air TV pictures, spectrums and detailed measurement displays.
The AutoSet mode adds all selected signals to the Measurement Map to record power, C/N, BER and MER. CheckSat simplifies satellite identification and dish alignment. The level measurement screen simultaneously displays the associated spectrum.
The high-sensitivity input enables terrestrial BER/MER readings down to 35dBµV and Impulse Response checks for echo errors. All units have an ultra-fast spectrum, plus enhanced analyser modes in the top range Expert models. Digital TV pictures can be shown together with on-screen network information information.
The premium S-7866 model also has an integrated GPS receiver for mapping applications and ASI outputs. Optional adaptor for WiFi signal measurements. They have a compact housing, water resistant front panel, rugged carrying case, weigh just 2.1kg and are backed by a two year warranty.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/09/2011 - Measure, control and log data with MultiCon from Metrix
- 01/09/2011 - Dual Display handheld Capacitance Meters from Metrix
- 31/08/2011 - New high-power Bench Power Supplies from Metrix
- 17/02/2011 - Metrix present upgraded DAQ Manager Software with new features
- 17/02/2011 - Metrx introduce innovative 50 MHz Pulse Generators with single or dual outputs
- 15/02/2011 - Metrix launch 25 MHz Oscilloscopes for education, training, service and repair applications
- 15/02/2011 - New large multi-function Clock Display with optional Temperature & Humidity from Metrix
- 15/02/2011 - Metrix launch Industrial Control Panels with Profibus-DP or Serial Interfaces
- 14/02/2011 - Metrix introduce Compact High Definition MPEG-4 meters
- 11/02/2011 - Metrix launch hand held Process Calibrator with Datalogger function
- 28/10/2010 - Two new B&K LCR Meters from Metrix raise the level of performance
- 26/10/2010 - Metrix supply true RMS Bench Multimeter for service, repair and educational use
- 25/10/2010 - Sophisticated 50MHz Arbitrary Waveform / Function Generators
- 21/10/2010 - Metrix introduce 2 and 4-channel Portable Recorders with optional built-in Printer
- 19/10/2010 - Large size multi-function indicators/controllers
- 18/10/2010 - Metrix launch Compact Multi-Channel Meter / Controller, plus data recording options
- 12/03/2010 - Metrix present 1.44 kW programmable DC Power Supplies
- 11/03/2010 - HD TV Meters for satellite, terrestrial and cable TV systems
- 11/03/2010 - Truly Portable 3.3GHz & 8.5GHz Handheld Spectrum Analyzers
- 06/04/2009 - Alphanumeric series Field Bus Displays from Metrix Electronics
- 04/12/2008 - Comprehensive Range of Bargraph Indicators
- 02/06/2008 - Rugged Indicators for Marine and Transportation Applications
- 02/06/2008 - Compact Process and Temperature Data Recorders
- 28/05/2007 - ‘Pick-to-Light’ concept enhances warehouse efficiency
- 28/05/2007 - New digital panel meter displays
- 28/05/2007 - Ultra LARGE Displays for industry
- 28/05/2007 - Bargraph Indicators & Controllers
- 28/05/2007 - Patented Meter designs comply with latest international safety standards
- 28/05/2007 - Industrial Panel Printers with USB or Profibus options
- 28/05/2007 - Thermal & "paperless" recorders are adaptable from 6-36 channels
- 28/05/2007 - Enhanced test & measuring instrument range for 2007