Metrix introduce 2 and 4-channel Portable Recorders with optional built-in Printer
21 October 2010
The new DAS 20 and DAS 40 series recorders from Metrix Electronics feature high performance 2 or 4-channel ‘universal’ inputs, with an optional built-in printer.The new DAS 20 and DAS 40 series recorders from Metrix Electronics feature high performance 2- or 4-channel ‘universal’ inputs respectively, with an optional built-in printer, for maximum flexibility in a wide range of applications.
The internal rechargeable battery supply gives up to 10 hours of autonomous recording. With a 1Ms/s sampling rate, both models offer direct recording of all channels simultaneously to the internal hard disk with a 100kHz bandwidth. Additional external memory devices can be directly connect to the USB port.
The optional factory fitted printer module enables hard copies of selected data to be printed directly onto 110mm wide thermal paper.
The ‘universal’ input channels meet IEC 1010 CAT III, 600V safety standards. Each isolated channel can be selected for DC voltage (1mV to 1000V), true RMS AC+DC (200mV to 424V), or thermocouple inputs.
Measurement functions include: voltage, current, frequency, power (with harmonic analysis) and temperature. In addition, 16-logical input channels and two alarm outputs are available.
The 7-inch colour screen displays the multi-channel waveforms during acquisition, or when viewing from memory, and is also used to set up the desired configurations for the instrument through easy-to-use on-screen menus.
Ethernet and USB interfaces are provided for remote control, data transfer to a network, external storage media or a PC for archiving and further analysis. Basic data transfer and viewing software is supplied. More sophisticated data analysis and report software are available as options.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/09/2011 - Measure, control and log data with MultiCon from Metrix
- 01/09/2011 - Dual Display handheld Capacitance Meters from Metrix
- 31/08/2011 - New high-power Bench Power Supplies from Metrix
- 17/02/2011 - Metrix present upgraded DAQ Manager Software with new features
- 17/02/2011 - Metrx introduce innovative 50 MHz Pulse Generators with single or dual outputs
- 15/02/2011 - Metrix launch 25 MHz Oscilloscopes for education, training, service and repair applications
- 15/02/2011 - New large multi-function Clock Display with optional Temperature & Humidity from Metrix
- 15/02/2011 - Metrix launch Industrial Control Panels with Profibus-DP or Serial Interfaces
- 14/02/2011 - Metrix introduce Compact High Definition MPEG-4 meters
- 11/02/2011 - Metrix launch hand held Process Calibrator with Datalogger function
- 28/10/2010 - Two new B&K LCR Meters from Metrix raise the level of performance
- 26/10/2010 - Metrix supply true RMS Bench Multimeter for service, repair and educational use
- 25/10/2010 - Sophisticated 50MHz Arbitrary Waveform / Function Generators
- 19/10/2010 - Large size multi-function indicators/controllers
- 18/10/2010 - Metrix launch Compact Multi-Channel Meter / Controller, plus data recording options
- 12/03/2010 - Metrix present 1.44 kW programmable DC Power Supplies
- 11/03/2010 - HD TV Meters for satellite, terrestrial and cable TV systems
- 11/03/2010 - Truly Portable 3.3GHz & 8.5GHz Handheld Spectrum Analyzers
- 06/04/2009 - Alphanumeric series Field Bus Displays from Metrix Electronics
- 26/01/2009 - Metrix announce new TV Signal analysers
- 04/12/2008 - Comprehensive Range of Bargraph Indicators
- 02/06/2008 - Rugged Indicators for Marine and Transportation Applications
- 02/06/2008 - Compact Process and Temperature Data Recorders
- 28/05/2007 - ‘Pick-to-Light’ concept enhances warehouse efficiency
- 28/05/2007 - New digital panel meter displays
- 28/05/2007 - Ultra LARGE Displays for industry
- 28/05/2007 - Bargraph Indicators & Controllers
- 28/05/2007 - Patented Meter designs comply with latest international safety standards
- 28/05/2007 - Industrial Panel Printers with USB or Profibus options
- 28/05/2007 - Thermal & "paperless" recorders are adaptable from 6-36 channels
- 28/05/2007 - Enhanced test & measuring instrument range for 2007