Integritys' charity cheer
18 February 2009
Integrity Software, a leading provider of specialised software solutions, has donated £1,000 to charity after swapping traditional Christmas cards for festive emails.
A late Christmas treat in the form of a £750 cheque was recently presented to The Starlight Foundation, which grants wishes for seriously ill children. In addition, a donation of £250 also went to the Children’s Sunshine Home hospice in Dublin.
Integrity Software decided its’ card budget would be far better spent on supporting good causes, and asked colleagues from its UK and Ireland offices to nominate their favourite charities. “By sending e-cards to our customers and suppliers we saved money on stationery and postage, and were able to back these two fantastic charities”, says CEO Stewart Holness. “Putting technology to such good use is a perfect fit with our business”.
It’s the second time the company has donated its Christmas card costs to charity – last year it presented a cheque to Children In Need.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 07/04/2011 - i-salon™ offers free iPad 2 to all new customers
- 03/04/2009 - i-salon making bookings a breeze
- 27/03/2009 - Cutting edge at The Cutting Studio
- 30/01/2009 - Weymouth Beauty Salon wins £6,000 software prize
- 29/01/2009 - Hampshires' Waxworks thriving with i-salon
- 22/01/2009 - Medusas' magic
- 09/12/2008 - i-salon Customers take Top Trophies at The British Hairdressing Awards.
- 02/12/2008 - New Salon Bookings Manager Launched for Christmas
- 20/11/2008 - Cream of the Crop
- 19/11/2008 - Online Appointment Booking Increases in Popularity
- 19/11/2008 - Cudmore & Co Thrive with Help from i-Salon Marketing Solutions