Brady launches easy-to-use Diesel Resistant Sleeves
26 June 2009
Brady, world leaders in performance labelling and printing, have launched diesel-resistant heat shrinkable marker sleeves to give the mass transit sector the ultimate in high-performance wire and cable marking solution.
The yellow heat-shrink sleeves allow exceptional ease-of-use and have been developed specifically to eliminate wrinkling, sticking and jamming. The adhesive unwrap gives a clean sleeve every time with minimal wastage, crucial in saving both time and money. Supplied on a PermaSleeve™ double-sided grey liner they are thermal transfer printable.
Aimed specifically at the railway sector, but also applicable in aerospace and defence, the B-7646 Diesel Resistant Sleeve has been designed to meet SNCF’s NF F 00-609 type A and H standards and any environment where wire and cable identification needs to maintain integrity while exposed to organic fluids and oils for long periods at high temperatures.
Available in five different sizes to cater for different wire and bundle diameters, the diesel resistant sleeves are available now through all Brady distributors. Natasha Antunes, Marketing Co-Ordinator for Brady UK, outlines the market advancement that the sleeves will provide, “Our new diesel resistant heat shrink sleeves underline our commitment to excellence. The research that has gone into them has been exhaustive but has resulted in a product that allies a quality with ease of use that is unavailable in any other sleeve; for the railway sector in particular, they will become an essential addition in saving downtime and wastage.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 31/12/2009 - Welco jobs safe in Brady buyout
- 20/08/2009 - Bradys' cost effective solution to sample tracking
- 19/08/2009 - Brady IdentiLab™ software for easier Lab labelling
- 03/08/2009 - Brady provides permanent labelling for Microscope Slides
- 01/07/2009 - Freezerbondz™ from Brady - what's in your freezer?
- 29/06/2009 - Brady raises the bar with new Thermal Transfer Printer
- 26/06/2009 - New Brady Lockout / Tagout Stations take safety everywhere
- 23/10/2008 - A Labelling System Designed for Labs
- 18/12/2007 - Super labels show material advantage
- 18/12/2007 - Now you See It ……….!Legible Laboratory Labels
- 17/12/2007 - Don’t Fade Away!- Durable Scientific Labelling
- 14/12/2007 - Stick Around- Firmly attached sample labelling
- 14/12/2007 - The Science of Labelling- and the Labelling of Science
- 13/12/2007 - BRADY INTRODUCES THE IP™ SERIES PRINTER SYSTEM