Barbeque cleaning equipment from FEM prevents greasy build up
18 May 2010
Barbeque cleaning equipment from Foodservice Equipment MarketingNo matter how good barbeque equipment is it needs to be regularly cleaned to avoid the build-up of dirt and grease that can cause food safety problems, spoil the taste of the food and increase cooking times. Foodservice Equipment Marketing (FEM) supplies a range of grill accessories designed to keep grills spotlessly clean so they can perform at their best and keep food tasting as it should. The Prince Castle range includes grill scrapers and blades, grill wipers and char brushes. All are designed to commercial standards with sturdy handles and are dishwasher proof for ease of cleaning. The 178mm wide grill wipers quickly and easily remove excess grease from the grill while the coarse bristle brushes are excellent at removing stubborn burnt-on deposits. Replacement wiper strips and brushes are also available.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 22/08/2014 - Curves in all the right places
- 13/08/2014 - Pasta Perfection
- 03/09/2010 - See what's cooking with the new Vollrath induction chafer from FEM
- 08/07/2010 - New Cambro Versa Dish Caddies from FEM – expanded versatility and increased capacity.
- 28/06/2010 - Hardwearing Cambro Room Service trays from Foodservice Equipment Marketing
- 11/06/2010 - The Other World Cup – Of Coffee!
- 09/06/2010 - Going on a Blender – More Drinks for Free!
- 20/05/2010 - Slicing Tomatoes with Jedi Precision
- 26/01/2010 - Top cooking at top speed
- 19/01/2010 - Give smokers a chance to keep smoking areas clean
- 06/01/2010 - Cocktails served up fast - in 15 seconds flat
- 24/11/2009 - Getting a handle on those nasty Microbes
- 02/11/2009 - Buffet the Vollrath Displayer
- 11/09/2009 - British built, British specified Fortius, the new name in cooking equipment for caterers