The Other World Cup – Of Coffee!
11 June 2010
Foodservice Equipment Marketing shows Hamilton Beach Commercial® blenders at 2010 World Barista Championship, Caffe Culture 23 – 25 June, Olympia, London2010 World Barista Championship is taking place at the Caffe Culture show from 23 – 25 June in the Olympia Exhibition Centre. This event is the premier international coffee competition. Champions from more than 50 countries have to prepare espressos, cappuccinos and original signature drinks during a 15-minute performance set to music. It’s always the signature drinks that cause the most excitement. They give the competitors a chance to wow and really show their flair. This year the official sponsor, Hamilton Beach Commercial, is supplying its Tempest® blender to help the experts whizz up their winning drinks. Foodservice Equipment Marketing (FEM), who distributes the Hamilton Beach blenders in the UK, will have a display near the stage showing an entire range of Hamilton Beach Commercial blenders. The FEM team will be on hand to explain to visitors exactly what the blenders can do and how to make sensational drinks. “We are delighted to be representing Hamilton Beach Commercial blenders at the championship,” says Mark Hogan of FEM. “This American brand is proving extremely popular in the UK. That’s because the blenders’ durability, special ‘wave-action’ container and blade design produce a consistently smooth mixture, with outstanding results, in very quick fashion.” The Tempest is a powerful blender for fast-paced, high volume businesses. The blenders are easy to operate and offer features that will prove invaluable to the Barista competitors. A timer with automatic shut-off to free the operator up for other tasks, such as making those winning touches to their drinks, and a red warning light that indicates if the container is not in place correctly saves valuable seconds when working under pressure.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 22/08/2014 - Curves in all the right places
- 13/08/2014 - Pasta Perfection
- 03/09/2010 - See what's cooking with the new Vollrath induction chafer from FEM
- 08/07/2010 - New Cambro Versa Dish Caddies from FEM – expanded versatility and increased capacity.
- 28/06/2010 - Hardwearing Cambro Room Service trays from Foodservice Equipment Marketing
- 09/06/2010 - Going on a Blender – More Drinks for Free!
- 20/05/2010 - Slicing Tomatoes with Jedi Precision
- 18/05/2010 - Barbeque cleaning equipment from FEM prevents greasy build up
- 26/01/2010 - Top cooking at top speed
- 19/01/2010 - Give smokers a chance to keep smoking areas clean
- 06/01/2010 - Cocktails served up fast - in 15 seconds flat
- 24/11/2009 - Getting a handle on those nasty Microbes
- 02/11/2009 - Buffet the Vollrath Displayer
- 11/09/2009 - British built, British specified Fortius, the new name in cooking equipment for caterers