Hardwearing Cambro Room Service trays from Foodservice Equipment Marketing
28 June 2010
Stylish trays enhance presentationRoom service is all about making guests feel welcome and special. Presentation is almost as important as the food and drinks on order. Underpinning the whole service is the humble serving tray, which needs to be spotlessly clean and smart at all times. Cambro’s room service trays, now available from Foodservice Equipment Marketing, are designed with contemporary settings in mind while being easy to use and handle. To fit in with various decors and styles, they are offered in three different coloured finishes; brushed steel, walnut wood grain and venge – a rich dark brown. Their laminate construction, with a moulded integral carrying handle, is up to 30% lighter than corresponding wooden trays. They also have up to 50% greater stacking capacity, offering efficient storage in the service area. Measuring 400 x 635mm overall, they are dishwasher safe and robustly built to withstand knocks and chips while their wipe-clean smooth finish is easy to keep looking fresh
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 22/08/2014 - Curves in all the right places
- 13/08/2014 - Pasta Perfection
- 03/09/2010 - See what's cooking with the new Vollrath induction chafer from FEM
- 08/07/2010 - New Cambro Versa Dish Caddies from FEM – expanded versatility and increased capacity.
- 11/06/2010 - The Other World Cup – Of Coffee!
- 09/06/2010 - Going on a Blender – More Drinks for Free!
- 20/05/2010 - Slicing Tomatoes with Jedi Precision
- 18/05/2010 - Barbeque cleaning equipment from FEM prevents greasy build up
- 26/01/2010 - Top cooking at top speed
- 19/01/2010 - Give smokers a chance to keep smoking areas clean
- 06/01/2010 - Cocktails served up fast - in 15 seconds flat
- 24/11/2009 - Getting a handle on those nasty Microbes
- 02/11/2009 - Buffet the Vollrath Displayer
- 11/09/2009 - British built, British specified Fortius, the new name in cooking equipment for caterers