St Paul's Way, London
16 July 2012
A. Proctor Group recently supplied Profloor Levelling System to Countryside Properties’ recent development of 300 flats at St Paul’s Way, London, E3.Profloor Levelling System was developed in order that a level, finished floor could be laid on a cambered, stepped or uneven sub-floor.
The Levelling System is used on typical structural concrete floors where differences in level are too great for a finished floor. The floor is levelled by inserting packers in each Levelling Base to adjust the level of the timber battens and thus create a level finished floor, wet trades being completely eliminated.
Ideal for new build flats and conversions to flats where Impact and Airborne sound reduction is mandatory.
St Paul’s Way, London is a brand new development of contemporary 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. Benefitting from excellent transport links into Central London, Bow Road, Mile End and Bromley by Bow underground stations are all within easy reach.
For further information on our Profloor Levelling System or any of the other product ranges, please visit www.proctorgroup.com.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/02/2015 - Roofshield is top of the class
- 06/10/2014 - AIRTIGHTNESS - Bridging the Gap
- 16/08/2013 - Black Watch Museum Extension to Castle - Perth
- 02/07/2013 - Classic Upgrade to Housing Estate
- 01/07/2013 - A.Proctor Group Attend Timber Expo
- 17/05/2013 - Oakworth reflect on benefit of Reflectashield
- 30/04/2013 - A. Proctor Group Attend Greenbuild
- 27/03/2013 - Roofshield To The Rescue
- 06/02/2013 - A Proctor Group Attend Ecobuild
- 04/12/2012 - A.Proctor Group chosen for new EC energy efficiency project
- 31/10/2012 - Timber Cladding
- 20/09/2012 - Roofshield gives the Dojo its Mojo
- 05/09/2012 - 30 Euston Square, London
- 13/08/2012 - Thomas Fairchild Community School
- 16/07/2012 - Spacetherm Keeps It Cool
- 03/07/2012 - Serpentine, Aylesbury
- 13/06/2012 - New Hendon village, London
- 28/05/2012 - New M.D. at A. Proctor Group
- 28/05/2012 - Creative Spaces
- 23/04/2012 - Solid Wall Insulation
- 19/03/2012 - Housing Innovation Showcase