Apps, Tools and more from Vega
05 September 2012
VEGA have developed and launched a new product, its free and available now for your ‘smart’ phone or device. The App is called ‘VEGA Tools’, this multi-platform ‘tool’ enables access numerous to utilities revolving around VEGA instruments and services, so you can get help and information right where you need it.The first function available for your smart device is ‘Instrument Search’. This automatically provides the instruments’ information and operating manuals. Additionally, if you register, it offers instrument-specific documentation and certificates, also updates on new Apps as they arrive. This App works by enabling the device camera to scan the bar code or data matrix (QR) code on the VEGA sensor, or you can type-in the serial number found beneath the bar code, inside the housing, or stored in the transmitter electronics. (Remember to only use smart devices in plant areas that are designated or checked as safe to use)
These Apps, with more to come, are designed to provide convenient help to the VEGA instrument user and customer, available anytime, anywhere, for faster, more accurate device information. You can download them at the Apple App and Google Play Store, as a free-of-charge download.
If you don't have a smart phone or tablet, you can use VEGA tools, available on our website, which offers the same functionality and information, with serial number input. Or it can be accessed via FDT/DTM PACTware when connected to both instrument and internet.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/02/2017 - Not just 'Walking the Walk...'
- 18/10/2016 - It’s all in the price!
- 27/09/2016 - VEGA team steps up to the Plod Challenge!
- 13/04/2016 - Vegatruck has successful UK tour
- 21/03/2016 - Worlds first 80 GHz radar level sensor for liquids
- 15/01/2016 - Visit the VEGATRUCK on its tour of the UK
- 11/06/2015 - Narrow success for solids radar level sensor
- 07/05/2015 - Realising the flexibility of electronic differential pressure
- 07/05/2015 - Vegaflex: the standard for interface and level control
- 07/05/2015 - VEGAPULS 69 – The new radar sensor for bulk solids
- 08/05/2014 - Level Radar at Aston Martin works.
- 21/11/2013 - VEGA get interactive on water
- 20/08/2013 - Innovation Award for VEGAFLEX GWR Sensor
- 07/08/2013 - VEGA UK team feels the heat for charity!
- 19/04/2013 - 100,000 bulk solid radar sensors from VEGA installed worldwide
- 01/02/2013 - World first for tuning fork level switch
- 18/09/2012 - VEGA launch new Guided Wave Radar
- 19/04/2012 - VEGA PROTRAC nucleonic gauging systems
- 20/02/2012 - Let VEGA take the pressure
- 22/09/2011 - VEGAPASS and VEGAMAG
- 13/06/2011 - VEGA launch New remote monitoring solution for level and pressure
- 20/04/2011 - VEGA level radars help deliver £12M savings at TATA
- 25/05/2010 - VEGA DP transmitter features remote housing
- 19/01/2010 - Thames measured by VEGA Radar
- 16/06/2009 - New VEGA signal conditioner with host of solutions
- 20/05/2009 - BP use SIL 2 VEGA radars for floating roof high level
- 02/04/2009 - VEGA non-contact radar level measurement
- 10/12/2008 - Renewing energy with every turn takes its toll
- 04/11/2008 - PACTware™ on the road again
- 23/09/2008 - Europe's Largest Newsprint Paper Machine Prints 400,000 tons Annually
- 12/09/2008 - VEGA TDR gets remote housing
- 12/09/2008 - New ATEX approved radiation survey meter from VEGA
- 12/06/2008 - Vibrating level switches for bulk solids up to 150 °C
- 07/04/2008 - Flush pressure transmitter, buy on-line, 2 day delivery
- 09/11/2007 - New VEGA level and pressure webshop extra 5% off offer!