Let VEGA take the pressure
20 February 2012
VEGA have been ‘quietly’ building on their pressure expertise founded in hydrostatic level transmitters.They have developed one of the broadest and most accomplished ranges of pressure measurement products on the market, now they want to make some ‘noise’ about it!
Their capability ‘countdown’ includes; 7 different housing options, 6 measuring cell technologies, 5 day build-time on all ranges, 4 communication protocols, 3 year warranty, 2 cell materials - ceramic and metallic: All from 1 manufacturer. From low cost pressure sensors, to comprehensive DP transmitter systems and accessories, whatever your requirement, let VEGA take the pressure.
For more information on pressure products, to discuss your next project and discover competitive commercial value, contact VEGA. In return, you can choose to be entered in a prize draw for a free VIP visit to their Black Forest factory in Germany to see, experience and assess the world class pressure manufacturing facilities.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/02/2018 - On the level, every mm counts
- 09/02/2017 - Not just 'Walking the Walk...'
- 18/10/2016 - It’s all in the price!
- 27/09/2016 - VEGA team steps up to the Plod Challenge!
- 13/04/2016 - Vegatruck has successful UK tour
- 21/03/2016 - Worlds first 80 GHz radar level sensor for liquids
- 15/01/2016 - Visit the VEGATRUCK on its tour of the UK
- 11/06/2015 - Narrow success for solids radar level sensor
- 07/05/2015 - Realising the flexibility of electronic differential pressure
- 07/05/2015 - Vegaflex: the standard for interface and level control
- 07/05/2015 - VEGAPULS 69 – The new radar sensor for bulk solids
- 08/05/2014 - Level Radar at Aston Martin works.
- 21/11/2013 - VEGA get interactive on water
- 20/08/2013 - Innovation Award for VEGAFLEX GWR Sensor
- 07/08/2013 - VEGA UK team feels the heat for charity!
- 19/04/2013 - 100,000 bulk solid radar sensors from VEGA installed worldwide
- 01/02/2013 - World first for tuning fork level switch
- 18/09/2012 - VEGA launch new Guided Wave Radar
- 05/09/2012 - Apps, Tools and more from Vega
- 19/04/2012 - VEGA PROTRAC nucleonic gauging systems
- 22/09/2011 - VEGAPASS and VEGAMAG
- 13/06/2011 - VEGA launch New remote monitoring solution for level and pressure
- 20/04/2011 - VEGA level radars help deliver £12M savings at TATA
- 25/05/2010 - VEGA DP transmitter features remote housing
- 19/01/2010 - Thames measured by VEGA Radar
- 16/06/2009 - New VEGA signal conditioner with host of solutions
- 20/05/2009 - BP use SIL 2 VEGA radars for floating roof high level
- 02/04/2009 - VEGA non-contact radar level measurement
- 10/12/2008 - Renewing energy with every turn takes its toll
- 04/11/2008 - PACTware™ on the road again
- 23/09/2008 - Europe's Largest Newsprint Paper Machine Prints 400,000 tons Annually
- 12/09/2008 - VEGA TDR gets remote housing
- 12/09/2008 - New ATEX approved radiation survey meter from VEGA
- 12/06/2008 - Vibrating level switches for bulk solids up to 150 °C
- 07/04/2008 - Flush pressure transmitter, buy on-line, 2 day delivery
- 09/11/2007 - New VEGA level and pressure webshop extra 5% off offer!