New SOT Package for Semitec CRDs
05 November 2008
As a response to a need for a simpler SMD package and higher current ratings, Semitec have now introduced the new S-series Constant Current Diodes range.
As a response to a need for a simpler SMD package and higher current ratings, Semitec have now introduced the new S-series CRD range. The new SOT23 package offers constant current values from 0.1ma upto 18mA.
Semitec CRDs can replace several components in a conventional constant current or current limiting network, thus allowing you to design multiple input voltage circuits and reduce your component count in space-critical applications.
Semitec CRDs offer protection, stability and improved performance when driving LED circuits, waveforms generators and biasing amplifiers. They can also be used as an excellent voltage reference in conjunction with a zener diode. By using them in series or parallel, both higher voltages and higher current ratings can be achieved.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/06/2017 - Which Temperature Sensor Fits Best?
- 13/02/2015 - New Small Body 15A Rated Thermal Fuses
- 12/12/2014 - Competitive Disc Thermostats
- 12/12/2014 - High Temperature Thermal Fuses
- 12/12/2014 - Boiler Temperature Sensors
- 12/12/2014 - New Small Body 15A Rated Thermal Fuses
- 07/11/2011 - Frost Thermostat Protection of Water Pipes
- 03/11/2011 - Low-Profile Thermal Fuses
- 11/05/2011 - Interchangeable (RT Curve-Matched) NTC Thermistors from ATC
- 12/11/2010 - Anti condensation Thermostats from ATC
- 11/11/2010 - ATCs' SMD PTC Thermistors for circuit protection
- 01/10/2010 - Off-the-shelf Thermal Cut-Outs from ATC
- 08/07/2010 - Lighting Controls Protection
- 03/06/2010 - Multi-purpose temperature sensors from ATC Semitec
- 12/05/2010 - One-Shot Bimetal Thermal Fuses from ATC
- 08/02/2010 - ATC offers high temperature precision thermostats
- 11/06/2009 - Pipe-mount Disc Thermostats from ATC Semitec
- 10/06/2009 - Motor protection PTCs for thermal cut-outs
- 11/03/2009 - ATC Semitecs' PTC Thermistors for circuit protection
- 11/11/2008 - New SOT Package for Semitec CRDs
- 24/09/2008 - Improved UPS System Monitor
- 07/02/2008 - IP68 rated Temperature Sensors
- 19/10/2007 - FMicro NTC Thermistor Sensors - Catheter / medical applications
- 26/07/2007 - IP64 rated de-frost / anti-waxing Thermostats
- 09/05/2007 - Flexible disc thermostats
- 28/02/2007 - New D6X combined thermal fuse / resistor