Anti condensation Thermostats from ATC
12 November 2010
For anti-condensation applications and accurate temperature control, nothing competes commercially or technically with the Matsuo range of thermostats from ATC Semitec.Their unique twin-bimetal system creates a control that is capable of switching over 1 million cycles with minimal drift.
They are totally sealed from the outside environment with an IP64 rated PBT housing and are easily incorporated into trace-heating systems. Available down to -10oC with accuracies to ±1.5K and differentials down to 3±1K, very accurate, long-term control can be guaranteed using a Matsuo thermostat.
This makes them particularly suitable for applications in isolated sites such as CCTV cameras, tv & radio masts and wind turbines, among other applications, where maintenance costs are high when inferior quality thermostats prematurely fail.
Call ATC Semitec today to let us help you control your condensation problems.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/06/2017 - Which Temperature Sensor Fits Best?
- 13/02/2015 - New Small Body 15A Rated Thermal Fuses
- 12/12/2014 - Competitive Disc Thermostats
- 12/12/2014 - High Temperature Thermal Fuses
- 12/12/2014 - Boiler Temperature Sensors
- 12/12/2014 - New Small Body 15A Rated Thermal Fuses
- 07/11/2011 - Frost Thermostat Protection of Water Pipes
- 03/11/2011 - Low-Profile Thermal Fuses
- 11/05/2011 - Interchangeable (RT Curve-Matched) NTC Thermistors from ATC
- 11/11/2010 - ATCs' SMD PTC Thermistors for circuit protection
- 01/10/2010 - Off-the-shelf Thermal Cut-Outs from ATC
- 08/07/2010 - Lighting Controls Protection
- 03/06/2010 - Multi-purpose temperature sensors from ATC Semitec
- 12/05/2010 - One-Shot Bimetal Thermal Fuses from ATC
- 08/02/2010 - ATC offers high temperature precision thermostats
- 11/06/2009 - Pipe-mount Disc Thermostats from ATC Semitec
- 10/06/2009 - Motor protection PTCs for thermal cut-outs
- 11/03/2009 - ATC Semitecs' PTC Thermistors for circuit protection
- 11/11/2008 - New SOT Package for Semitec CRDs
- 05/11/2008 - New SOT Package for Semitec CRDs
- 24/09/2008 - Improved UPS System Monitor
- 07/02/2008 - IP68 rated Temperature Sensors
- 19/10/2007 - FMicro NTC Thermistor Sensors - Catheter / medical applications
- 26/07/2007 - IP64 rated de-frost / anti-waxing Thermostats
- 09/05/2007 - Flexible disc thermostats
- 28/02/2007 - New D6X combined thermal fuse / resistor