LTE solutions for temperature controlled environments
27 April 2009
Modular construction is configuration key to user defined requirements.
Typically rooms are built to operate at temperatures between –20 oC and + 70 oC with accuracy limits of +/-2 oC. Humidity is normally controlled within +/- 5%.
The control system includes alarm protection for out of specification operation, occupancy warning light and an internal door release mechanism. Additional control equipment is included to meet particular humidity specifications.
These rooms can be supplied as small capacity reach-in chambers or as multiple suites.
Applications are varied and include stability testing, shelf-life testing, large scale incubation, plant growth, product degradation studies to name but few
On site inspections, project scooping and proposals are available from the company without commitment.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 21/01/2021 - LTE Scientific - NHS Supply Chain Decontamination Framework Award
- 03/12/2020 - Key UK medical and critical life sciences supplier LTE Scientific launches innovative product range to support robust infection control
- 03/07/2020 - LTE Scientific assists frontline fight against Covid-19 as it prepares for significant growth and investment in workforce
- 27/06/2019 - Swallow Ovens – Maximum Flexibility and Unparalleled Performance
- 14/05/2019 - Complete sterilisation and manual handling solution for new 'Super-Centre' in Liverpool
- 10/01/2019 - UK laboratory equipment manufacturer LTE Scientific appoints India and South-East Asia exports manager
- 12/11/2018 - UK Laboratory equipment manufacturer LTE Scientific expands its engineering services & customer support
- 24/05/2018 - Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- 10/10/2017 - Kingfisher Solution & Blanket Warming Cabinets
- 17/11/2016 - Chill Out!
- 13/10/2016 - EN16442 Compliant Endoscope Storage Solutions
- 12/11/2015 - Scope-Store Triumphs Again in Hong Kong
- 12/11/2015 - LTE Scope-Store Succeeds Again and Again
- 19/10/2015 - See You At Medica
- 19/10/2015 - LTE Appoints New Technical Director
- 15/10/2015 - Helen Joins LTE In The South
- 29/05/2014 - Power at your Fingertips
- 10/10/2013 - Aralab enters the UK market with LTE Scientific
- 10/10/2013 - LTE Appoints New Business Development Manager
- 27/10/2011 - A New Lease of Life
- 27/10/2011 - The Choice is Yours
- 25/08/2010 - CO2 Incubation on a Large Scale
- 06/07/2010 - Slim and Stylish – What a Performer !!
- 08/01/2010 - Old Autoclaves worth money to LTE
- 26/08/2009 - LTE awarded Autoclave contract
- 10/07/2009 - LTE Scientific at your NHS service
- 28/04/2009 - LTE introduce full control photostability testing
- 09/03/2009 - LTE Scientific launch new Touchclave-R Autoclaves
- 20/06/2008 - Air Ballast on Autoclaves Provides New Lease of Life
- 20/06/2008 - LTE Develop Full Control Photostability Chamber
- 12/06/2008 - Storage Solution Frees-up Valuable Space and Time
- 17/09/2007 - Sliding Doors - NEW LTE autoclave range Steps Out
- 17/09/2007 - New Touchclave-R Autoclaves
- 17/09/2007 - Oven and Incubator Info.
- 17/09/2007 - Environmentally Controlled Walk-In Rooms