Jtech brings seamless Staniless Steel Column Encasements without joints
25 January 2010
At a Secondary School project in the North East, Jtech Services have supplied 10no Polished Stainless Steel Column Casings.As well as its pleasing appearance, Stainless Steel is often specified for its hardwearing, resilient properties. The specification called for these casings to be as smooth as possible and preferably without any seams or joints at all. By working closely with the architects, Silvester Ashton Partnership and the main contractors, Jtech Services were able to provide a product that catered to the clients' specific requirements.
Part of this requirement included detailing the correct high quality finish that would aid ongoing maintenance and would also be suitable for this exposed coastal location. The expert advice on this matter was provided by the British Stainless Steel Association (BSSA) who specialise in providing technical advice, training and market support for Stainless Steel.
Jtech Services are pleased to work closely with all their partners to provide the finished product that the client wants to see.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 09/08/2018 - Metal Pipe Boxing Profiles
- 07/06/2018 - Pallet Truck Bump Stops from Jtech R&P Services
- 18/04/2017 - Vented Casings Protect and Serve
- 05/01/2017 - Guarding the Community
- 29/02/2016 - Jtech Services Goes Sporty
- 17/11/2015 - Jtech Guards the Perimeter
- 05/06/2015 - Spot the Pipe Boxing
- 23/01/2015 - Jtech Protection Services
- 12/01/2015 - Let us just say at the start that Jtech Services are not offering a new courier or transport service.
- 22/05/2014 - Secured Cycle Rack is a Winner
- 15/05/2014 - Jtech Services Overseas
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services Pipe Boxing looks like it grew there!
- 07/04/2014 - Jtech Services at the heart of the Community
- 25/06/2013 - Heavy duty veneer for a heavy duty application
- 27/03/2013 - Machine Enclosure Systems
- 06/03/2013 - The Open and Shut case of the Hingless Frame
- 04/12/2012 - Fun Notice Board is a Winner
- 13/08/2012 - Special Needs Require Special Radiator Guards
- 16/04/2012 - Radiator Guards that can take the heat
- 20/02/2012 - Probably the Slimmest Radiator Guard in the World?
- 06/09/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 06/09/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - Low Level Perimeter Casings from Jtech Services
- 10/08/2011 - How else can the Flexistone be used?
- 25/05/2011 - Boxing Clever with Jtech Services
- 28/04/2011 - So just how flexible is Flexistone?
- 19/10/2010 - Impact Protection Rails from Jtech Services
- 14/09/2010 - Jtech introduce racking supply and installation
- 13/09/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone range
- 12/08/2010 - Radiator Guards for Primary & Nursery School Refurbishment Projects
- 09/07/2010 - Toughened Pipe Boxing Gets A Makeover
- 13/04/2010 - Jtech Services involved in high level cover up
- 24/02/2010 - Jtech enhance Flexistone colour range
- 31/12/2009 - Jtech launch new industrial partitioning service
- 25/11/2009 - Jtechs' column casing aperture provides monitor space
- 25/11/2009 - Jtech guards Radiators
- 06/11/2009 - Jtech toughens up boxing at schools
- 04/09/2009 - JTech protect external and internal services for London Hospital
- 30/07/2009 - Heat emitter completes Jtechs' perimeter casing line up
- 24/07/2009 - Jtech helps make cleaning the wards easier
- 20/07/2009 - Jtech provides twist on old idea
- 02/07/2009 - Floating Shelves from Jtech Services
- 26/06/2009 - Toughened Pipe Boxing can take a kicking
- 15/06/2009 - Jtech heavy duty Radiator Guards for special needs applications
- 29/10/2008 - The Perfect Stone: It’s Flexible and Anti Graffiti Proof
- 24/06/2008 - Building with Plywood- Is it the Future?
- 18/09/2007 - Special Radiator Guards from Jtech Services
- 23/03/2007 - Front Opening Guard from Jtech Services