Survive the Festive Season with ANP’s New Party Pack
07 October 2010
We all look forward to the party season, but over-indulgence can sometimes place extra demand on our nutrient levels.Rich food, the dehydrating effects of alcohol and late nights can take their toll on your body, including your skin. Fortunately, there are many things you can do to help take care of yourself from the inside, so you can really enjoy the festivities, not least topping up your body’s nutrient stores with the new Advanced Nutrition Programme Party Pack.
Why not add a vitamin cocktail to your Christmas and New Year menu? The Party Pack contains two months supply of Skin Vit C, Skin Vitality 1, Glutamine supplements which will help you survive the festive season.
Don’t let a cold get in the way of your fun, load up with Skin Vit C, packed with antioxidant vitamin C to support your immune system and help you keep going at this busy time. Take one a day with a meal.
Bags of B vitamins mean bags of energy for partying hard. Skin Vitality 1 is a broad spectrum multi- vitamin and mineral supplement that contains a great complex of B vitamins. Take one a day with a meal.
If you find yourself flagging in the early hours, make sure you stock up on Glutamine throughout the festive period. Alcohol reduces the body’s stores of this detoxifying amino acid. Take ½ a teaspoon in water or sprinkled on food, 1-3 times a day. Mix a full teaspoon in a glass of water before going to bed after a big night out.
Lorraine Perretta, Advanced Nutrition Programme’s nutritional consultant has some other top tips for surviving the party season:
Salt can cause the body to retain water, so minimizing intake for a few days can help you look and feel slimmer.
Drinking fresh smoothies not only makes a contribution to your ‘five-a-day’ of fruit and vegetables, but can boost your antioxidant levels which in turn can help support a healthy immune system to ward off colds and flu.
Eat a full meal before drinking to slow down the absorption of alcohol and help you resist unhealthy snacks.
Alcohol depletes your body’s nutrient levels; a multivitamin each day can help safeguard the diet.
Moderation is key, having one drink per hour gives your body time to process the alcohol.
Eat a banana the morning after - they provide electrolytes which are lost due to alcohol’s diuretic effect.
The Advanced Nutrition Programme, formulated by Patrick Holford, is a complete professional nutritional system of healthy eating and appropriate supplementation that is specifically designed to support anti-ageing therapies in the salon, spa and clinic environment.
Phone 020 8830 8030 or visit www.advancednutritionprogramme.com for more information about other supplements in the range.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/04/2015 - Advanced Nutrition Programme launches competition for beauty therapists
- 12/02/2015 - Skin Accumax wins Best Product 2015 award
- 08/10/2014 - New Skin Antioxidant protects complexions all year round
- 30/09/2014 - Give the gift of great skin with Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 12/09/2014 - New Skin Antioxidant protects complexions all year round
- 06/05/2014 - New Skin Omegas+ – radiant beauty in a pouch
- 11/11/2013 - New Minis to drive skincare supplement sales
- 05/11/2013 - Beauty in a box from Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 29/05/2013 - Vitamin A supplementation could cut skin cancer risk
- 27/03/2013 - Bliss Beauty Retreat wins Advanced Nutrition Programme competition
- 29/11/2012 - Break free from breakouts with new skin supplement
- 15/12/2011 - Beauty from Within Conference Highlights Skin Supplements Potential
- 06/09/2011 - Grapeseed Extract May Decrease Risk of Skin Cancer Says Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 11/07/2011 - iiaa Presenters Hit the Road to Empower Excellence in the Beauty Industry
- 14/06/2011 - Advanced Nutrition Programme Training Puts Vitality on the Menu
- 02/06/2011 - Clean Up with New Skin Pure from Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 17/05/2011 - Advanced Nutrition Programme Takes the Stress Out of Travelling
- 23/03/2011 - Eat More Fat and Lose Weight says Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 23/03/2011 - Advanced Nutrition Programme Creator Promotes Healthy Nutrition on TV Tour
- 15/03/2011 - iiaa Appoints Trainer and Skin Analyst for the South West
- 26/01/2011 - Portuguese Beauty Specialist Signs up to Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 11/01/2011 - Get Glowing with a Skin & Body Detox from Advanced Nutrition Programme
- 11/11/2010 - Top Marks for Skin Omegas in Tried & Tested
- 05/10/2010 - Advanced Nutrition Programme’s Nail Science Goes Large to Keep Nails in Good Shape
- 26/08/2010 - Next Generation Beauty Workshops Roadshow Announced by iiaa
- 28/07/2010 - SKIN Omegas – SUPERSIZE Launched!
- 15/07/2010 - iiaa Announces Salon of the Year Award Winners