Wall to Wall explain the advantages of Two Way Radio over Mobile Phones
24 May 2012
With businesses spending an increasing fortune on mobile phones and running costs, it's no surprise to Wall to Wall Communications that Two Way Radio walkie talkies are making a big come-back for on-site communication.Two Way Radio communications independent specialists, Wall to Wall Communications, have discovered that many businesses and organisations are using pagers and mobile phones for communicating within offices and buildings, as well as campus, construction and factory sites among others.
When considering the ongoing and rising costs compared to two-way radios, a majority of businesses who approached Wall to Wall, agreed that it simply didn't make sense to continue spending hundreds and sometimes thousands of pounds on mobile phone and pager bills.
As a cost effective alternative to mobile communications, Wall to Wall specialise in two way radio systems for on-site communications. In addition to multiple hand-held radios, often referred to as walkie-talkies, these systems can also include base station repeaters, which significantly increase the operating range by boosting radio signals through solid structures such as walls and concrete floors. A wide range of dedicated accessories is also available.
A major benefit of two way radios is not having to worry about upcoming monthly charges, with the ability to reduce operating costs being a big plus for any business. On site two way radio systems enable personnel to communicate at the push of a button and having paid for the equipment and licensing if required, you can talk as often and as long as you want.
Another major benefit of two-way radios is their reliable and robust design - drop one on the floor, or even into a swimming pool and it will be fine.
Although there are many two way radio products on the market, ISO accredited Wall to Wall Communications are either authorised main dealers or direct agents for all major manufacturers such as Icom, Kenwood, Motorola and Simoco, using purchasing power and expertise to provide a highly competitive service.
With more than 30 years experience in two way radio systems, Wall to Wall Communications provide first class customer service through a personal, individual approach to each client, with full system training also provided if required. Even if you already have a two way radio system, Wall to Wall Communications' dedicated team are happy to have an informal chat and provide a free evaluation on your current system.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/02/2014 - To Diet or Not To Diet
- 10/12/2013 - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
- 10/12/2013 - Welcome to Sales Grotto
- 21/11/2013 - Doctor Who 50th Celebrations at Excel London
- 21/11/2013 - Movember - Not Just For Boys!!!
- 11/11/2013 - Who Braved Tulleys Farm Shoktoberfest - 2013
- 29/10/2013 - Wall to Wall Coffee Morning in aid of Macmillan
- 20/08/2013 - Retail success for Ultra Floor
- 20/08/2013 - Kenwood House – Live by the Lake
- 30/07/2013 - Wall to Wall on Safer Sutton Committee
- 25/07/2013 - Artist brings Hytera DMR Radios to Arctic
- 24/07/2013 - Wall to Wall bucks employment trend
- 08/07/2013 - Cowdray Park Polo Club
- 12/06/2013 - Haunch of Venison Gallery combines with Christie's
- 12/06/2013 - Stunning modern style Icon Hotel on Oxford Street
- 30/05/2013 - A new, compact and rugged radio system successfully deployed for Byrne Bros by WTW Bespoke Systems Team!
- 20/05/2013 - Wall to Wall install state of the art digital radio at Christies
- 12/11/2012 - Wall to Wall covert radio for Selfridges
- 02/11/2012 - Wall to Wall help House of Fraser host Oxford Street Christmas Lights switch on
- 02/11/2012 - Walkie Talkies are Wall to Wall at Harrods Christmas Grotto
- 31/10/2012 - Light Up a Life Appeal - give back to the community
- 29/10/2012 - Famous names and Wall to Wall help launch 2012 Poppy Appeal
- 29/10/2012 - Team Wall to Wall's two-way return to Tulley's
- 11/10/2012 - Wall to Wall Marathon coverage
- 11/10/2012 - Severed arms, blood and axes on family farm near Crawley
- 20/09/2012 - Wall to Wall cases to protect two way radios
- 20/09/2012 - Icom Mobile Repeater (TRP Series) from Wall to Wall
- 19/09/2012 - Two way radios enable wall to wall coverage for Neighbourhood Watch schemes
- 19/09/2012 - Two way radios provide Wall to Wall Communicatons at Notting Hill Carnival
- 06/09/2012 - Hytera's brilliant ATEX Radio and Mobile Repeater
- 06/09/2012 - Wall to Wall and the Big Summer Rush
- 05/09/2012 - Team Simoco Announces new Xd Digital Mobile Radio range
- 09/07/2012 - Wall to Wall launch two new series of Motorola Mototrbo Digital Portables
- 02/07/2012 - Wall to Wall at the FCS Business Radio Conference 2012
- 02/07/2012 - Ofcom authorises use of GNSS (indoor GPS) Repeaters
- 02/07/2012 - Lovebox Festival uses Wall to Wall Communications
- 29/06/2012 - DMR Tier 3 (Digital Trunk) standard materialises at Wall to Wall
- 27/06/2012 - Wall to Wall Trackitt - DMR Despatcher Software launched
- 20/06/2012 - WTW explain pros & cons of different two-way radio systems
- 20/06/2012 - The Goldsmith Center is a newly built dedicated structure in Clerkenwell.
- 20/06/2012 - Hotel Security Industry gets a late Christmas present from Motorola
- 20/06/2012 - HYTERA X1p Revealed - the slimmest full colour display / keypad digital covert radio on the market
- 14/06/2012 - Two Way Radio use for Lone Worker Health & Safety (Part 2) - temporary locations
- 13/06/2012 - Two Way Radio use for Lone Worker Health & Safety (Part 1)
- 12/06/2012 - Wall to Wall explain how to extend walkie talkie battery life
- 08/06/2012 - Create your Two Way Radio system planning wish list
- 06/06/2012 - Wall to Wall explain how to reduce interference on your two way radio system
- 28/05/2012 - Worlds slimest and smallest handportable radio from Wall to Wall
- 28/05/2012 - Wall to Wall explain how to reduce your two way radio license fee
- 25/05/2012 - Wall to Wall explain the benefits of digital over analogue radio equipment
- 08/02/2012 - The world's first colour display covert digital radio - Motorola MotoTRBO SL4000/4010 Series
- 29/09/2011 - Wall to Wall, Liz Hurley, James Corden and Louie Spence all at one place – Selfridges London
- 13/09/2011 - Wall to Wall are suppliers of choice for Lib Dem Conference
- 02/09/2011 - Wall to Wall supplies discrete comms for Queens visit
- 02/09/2011 - Wall to Wall supply Comms for award winning air show
- 01/09/2011 - Walkie Talkies provide fight-back for pub and town watch schemes
- 04/07/2011 - Wall to Wall forge partnership with St Raphaels' Hospice
- 21/01/2011 - Wall to Wall Commuinications celebrate clients' FA Cup success
- 23/12/2010 - Wall to Wall radio system for Crossrail Works
- 15/12/2010 - Wall to Wall support for CRASH appeal
- 15/11/2010 - Wall to Wall save socket space for PMR users everywhere
- 11/11/2010 - Wall to Wall not spooked by the Shocktober Fest Scream Park
- 27/04/2010 - Wall to Wall gain SAFEcontractor accreditation
- 26/03/2010 - Wall to Wall publish end of year financial report April 09 - March 10
- 19/03/2010 - Wall to Wall embraces social networking
- 04/02/2010 - Event organisers told to manage traffic control themselves
- 05/01/2010 - Kenwood TK3260 EX
- 21/12/2009 - Wall to Wall provide seamless Commercial Radio in Cuilfail Tunnel
- 16/12/2009 - Two way radios essential for camping, hiking, skiing or climbing holidays
- 10/12/2009 - Wall to Wall advice on hygienic use of radio headsets
- 02/12/2009 - Wall to Wall partners with Fylde
- 27/11/2009 - Wall to Wall advice on Radio Communications system
- 18/11/2009 - Two Way Radio Communications to cut site mobile costs